Bob Wade Autoworld

Finance
Steve Gillette, Sales Manager, Bob Wade Autoworld

Steve Gillette

April 20, 2018

"Great, trustworthy, friendly staff"

- Holly

I visited the dealership several different times, and drove a few different cars. They listened to my needs, and didn't try to take advantage of me or sell me something that wasn't good for me. (Unlike some other places I have dealt with in the past.) Everyone was super helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly...especially Joe. He was also very upfront and honest, about all the vehicles. I happened to come in on a day that Joe was off, and Jay was able to step in and get the purchasing process started for me. Candace was amazing as well. She explained all the paperwork to me, and made my transition into my new car a great experience! They assisted me every step of the way, and were able to answer all my questions. Joe, Jay, and Candace made me feel very comfortable and were great to work with, and I couldn't be any happier! The lady at the check-in desk was awesome too, but I did not get her name. I could go on and on about how great my experience was at Bob Wade with the staff! Thank you all so much for all your help, and for making my birthday car purchase a complete success!!

Jay Williams

April 06, 2018

"Easy, transparent, friendly"

- Sreed

This has been such a positive experience. Steve and Gary have been patient and forth coming with all relevant information. Would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Garry Mendoza
Steve Gillette

February 27, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- nana13

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Has only been 2 weeks , but so far they have taken care of everything, as promised. This is our second purchase from Bob Wade Autoworld and if we ever need another vehicle, we will definitely check their inventory.

New 2018 Subaru Outback, $27847