Bob Wade Autoworld

Steve Gillette

November 18, 2017

"Excellent "

- Michael M

I purchased my 2018 Crosstrek from Aaron at Bob Wade and could not be happier. I worked with Aaron through the whole process. I live 50 miles from the dealership and he even sent me a video of the Crosstrek so I could see it! He is extremely informed and answered all my questions. He took the time to go over all the features and helped get my phone connected to the car before I left the lot. I look forward to a long relationship with the dealership!

Aaron Pence
Jaime Sampson

November 03, 2017

"Excellent car buying experience!"

- Mike

My wife and I just bought a used car from Bob Wade. I had never met Alan but could tell from the very beginning that he was a normal down to earth guy. In today's auto dealer world, this means a lot. He made us feel like there was no pressure to buy and didn't try some gimmicky way to make a sale. Thank you Alan! I look forward to dealing with Alan again in the future!

Alan Click

October 19, 2017

"New Sub"

- luvmysub

I bought a 2018 Subaru with the help of the greatest salesperson I've ever worked with! Thanks Rachel, highly recommend to everyone I know!!

Rachel Gioscio