Bob Wade Autoworld

Steve Gillette

July 15, 2018

"Go here to buy a Subi"

- RMinnich42

Last week, I made an appointment to speak with Aaron about a 2018 Crosstrek. As soon as I walked on the dealership parking lot, I knew I was going home with a new car. Kevin (the manager) and Max greeted me promptly, and helped me until Aaron could arrive. They were nice and courteous. They answered all my questions, and gave me a great deal on the car. Aaron and Max work great together and are very knowledgeable. Once everything was said and done, they even helped me link up my phone to the car. Going anywhere else but this dealership is a real disservice to yourself. Highly recommend! Only going here to buy cars in the future.

Max Hrasky
Kevin Knott

June 24, 2018

"Aaron Pence"

- Jodi M.

A couple of weeks ago Aaron Pence assisted my daughter (and me) with the purchase of her first vehicle, a 2016 Subaru Forrester. He was knowledgable in ALL things Subaru, had answers to our plethora of questions, and had a "no pressure" approach to sales, which we appreciated. We could not have asked for better service, and I would higly recommend seeking him out when at Bob Wade Subaru.

June 24, 2018

"Candice and Chris made this fun and painless. Thank you! "

- deloreschadwick

Candice and Chris made this fun and painless. Candice gave my son great advice on building credit and being responsible. Chris was genuinely excited to see my son in this vehicle. The personal care was just awesome. Thank you!

Chris Hite