Bommarito Nissan Ballwin

Byron Wyatt

November 14, 2017

"amazing service!"

- ashleigh

I went to two dealerships before going to this one, and I'm so thankful I ended up here! Byron Wyatt was helpful, got me in the car I wanted, and got me an amazing deal on the car!!! I definitely will be recommending this dealership and Byron to anyone who is looking to buy a new car! They are the best!

Byron Wyatt

November 01, 2017

"Bommarito very impressive dealership!"

- 1nicecar

I recently purchased a 2017 Nissan Maxima from Bommarito Nissan. The dealership was very impressive and influenced my decision to purchase a Nissan. Will Teske was an excellent salesperson. He was very instrumental in my decision process to purchase a Maxima. I strongly recommend Will if you are considering a car purchase in the future.

Will Teske
Steve Emerson

October 23, 2017

"Professional, pleasant and polite"

- oneup

I was in the process of checking into new vehicles at a number of dealerships when I decided upon Bommarito Nissan because of the excellent sales experience that I received from Mark Eversgerd. Mark took the time to listen to my needs and wants and worked with me to find the right vehicle at the right price. His after sales support has been most beneficial as well.

Mark Eversgerd