Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Todd Oswald, SALES, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Todd Oswald

SALES

December 13, 2018

"Early morning oil change "

- Steph1963

Went in for oil change and tire rotation. Excellent customer service. Went over and above to get my Jeep in and out in a timely manner. I actually travel from Loudon to have my Jeep services at Bonneville.

Quick Lube a employee

December 11, 2018

"Top Notch Emplyees"

- DeBo1161

This is my third Dodge and I love it. I’ve been to numerous dealerships to get oil changes and my basic maintenance while I was in the military. Bonneville for me has by far the best employees I’ve dealt with out of any dealership I’ve been to. They are friendly, courteous, and they all seem to love what they do. For me that is super huge. I can’t stand to be treated like a number or looked at like a moron when you tell the mechanic or whoever you are speaking with that there is something wrong with your vehicle. You drive it everyday you know when it’s wrong. As long as Bonneville continues on their path they will always have my service and loyalty.

December 11, 2018

"Service"

- MG

Great service department, very courteous and knowledgeable , the only thing I have to mention is that I've had my radio replaced due to constant static, and when I brought it in for maintenance I mention my radio again and they said they would look at it but I still have the constant static on every radio station. Everything else was handled great

Mark Dickerson