Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

625 Hooksett Road, Manchester, New Hampshire 03104

Dan  Reitz, Finance Manager, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dan Reitz

Rick Goulette, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Rick Goulette

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Tom  Beaudin, Sales Consultant, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tom Beaudin

Matthew   Chagnon, Sales Consultant, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Matthew Chagnon

June 17, 2018

"Purchase of 2017 Jeep Cherokee"

- Rking1893

I recently purchased a Jeep Cherokee at Bonneville and Sons and Mike Raymond was the sales person that I worked with. Mike was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He took a great deal of time first trying to understand which product I was interested in and what my requirements were. He offered multiple options and finally guided me towards the best solution which was to purchase a 2017 Jeep Cherokee. Mike was dedicated and extremely professional and worked very hard to get me the best deal. I can’t say enough good things about Mike and I will surely recommend my family and friends to see him in the future.

Michael F. Raymond

June 15, 2018

"Couldn't be happier!"

- Melissa M

I stopped by on a Thursday after work to check on the lease specials; not certain I would sign. Jay introduced himself and offered to help me find what I was looking for. From the very beginning, I felt comfortable dealing with Jay. He has a very friendly and honest approach and made sure I understood everything. And because of his hard work finding me the right vehicle, I ended up leaving with a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited - I've only had it one day and I love it! I would highly recommend Bonneville & Son to anyone looking for a new vehicle - they make the car buying experience easy and affordable.

Jay Belmore

June 14, 2018

"Excellent service with Tom!"

- Horne

Tom did an excellent job of narrowing down exactly what I wanted in a car. He listened to my concerns, answered my questions and provided a zero pressure atmosphere.

Tom Beaudin