Braman Honda of Palm Beach

Mike J Jalloul

November 15, 2017

"Amazing "

- Govin42

Amazing I recommend. my experience was very good and I love the car that I bought thank you Braman honda. Gracias por si Ayuda me encanto el Carro que compre muy lindo y comodo el vendedor muy amable y sincero yo le doy 5 estrellas. Se lo recomiendo a mis amigo.

Carlos Grijalva
Alfonso Murcia

November 14, 2017

"Experienced staff"

- louski

I am a snow bird and have been looking to buy a new car and have been researching cars while in my Vermont home. Well we finally got down here to Florida and started checking out cars in person, at the second dealership we stopped at i wanted to check out the CR-V. we were approached by a salesman named Jorge Ioncharich, I told him what I thought I was looking for and he brought us to the back lot and we looked at a LS, I added what options I was looking for and was advised by Jorge that I need to look at the ES. Ok now can I drive it sure thing, once we were moving I asked many questions of Jorge and he answered all of them with confidence. The car we were in was grey so I asked if there were any white ones, Jorge offered to take me to the storage lot to look, no white one, so I asked to talked about the grey we were driving. To make a long story short we got a price and were brought to Om Prakash the finance man, thanks to the sales manager we agreed to a price and we went home with a nice new CR-V. Jorge was one of the salesmen I have ever come across and I would rate his service at 110 percent. Lou Ilinski Lake Worth

Om Prakash
Other Employees : Jorge Ioncharich

November 14, 2017

"Easiest Car Buying Experience "

- Natasha16

Mike J was the perfect salesman. He made the whole experience a pleasant one. No pressure sales and knowledge of product. Will recommend Braman Honda to everyone.

Mike J Jalloul