Bredemann Lexus

Mike Shparago

October 27, 2018

"best sales representative"

- Vernon1957

RIC Santos is the best Sales I have dealt with all the sixty years I have been buying cars. Bredemann is a first class dealership and I have purchased several vehicles from them over the years.

Ric Santos

October 22, 2018

"Information on features and how to access them"

- Barbs

Howard meron guided me as to how to access and work the many features on my NX. I was struggling and very unhappy with the car. He helped me by illustrating the features and how to work them. He did this in a very relaxed manner without rushing through things so I was able to absorb the information he was so helpful.

Howard Meron

October 22, 2018

"Very satisfied with the service!! Nate and Ric are amazing!!"

- 301426326

I just bought a Lexus car and I must share my experience.. Nate Boma and Ric Santos This are most amazing salesman’s I’ve ever met.. and I met quite a few. They are so NOT aggressive, they’re so patience and friendly. They try their best to match your expectations and explain every step of the way. They don’t pressure u at all and they give u your time to think and decide. I will definitely recommend all my friends and family to go and buy a car with them. The shop is also very nice.. very satisfied.

Nate Boma