Bredemann Lexus

Marvin Dumanlang, Service Consultant, Bredemann Lexus

Marvin Dumanlang

"great team"

- Justin McCray

I did not buy my GS from Bredemann but I am a loyal service customer to Malinda & Christine. My GS needs some repairs and I trust the mechanics and Malinda and Christine's expert advice on what is imperative to keep my car running for at least another year. Both women are friendly and always greet me with a smile!

"lexus service "

- Minh

my got to at bredemann lexus is usually malinda and I was surprised to not seeher there because she booked my appointment. Christine stepped in and took great care of me. I was given a loaner and when I picked up with her, she gave me a holiday treat bag! I hope to see malinda next time!

"oil change-brake pads"

- DCL607

I had an oil change and maintenance done recently with Christine and malinda. I started off waiting but I needed brake pads and I was given a ride home. driver was friendly and knew his routes around town. great service overall

New 2018 Lexus GX 470, $59029