Breeden Dodge Chrysler Jeep Inc

397 Reviews of Breeden Dodge Chrysler Jeep Inc

January 14, 2018

"Ram Sales"

- cm85114

Breeden was only dealer that had a standard cab truck. The salesman Daniel answered all of my questions. He got the truck ready to go in time for me to get back to Fayetteville before it snowed. Daniel knew that I would be taking off the tailgate, so he got me a kit that would keep the wires from corrode. Kevin explained the financing and I like that there was not a high pressure pitch for an extended warranty plan. Both Daniel and Kevin have helped me with follow up questions. Buying the truck has been a pleasant experience.

January 05, 2018

"Excellent "

- Preston0227

I had. Wonderful experience. They got back to me rapidly. Worked in my budget and met all of my needs. Everybody was friendly and very helpful.

Other Employees : Audria Zielinski
December 30, 2017

"Great Price and Service "

- Glendis12

Dealer handled all business in agreed time frame and with excellent service. Dean found the vehicle we wanted and delivered on time with the extra equipment as requested.

December 29, 2017

"Great experience "

- RebelGreg

This entire experience was unbelievable. Usually you are left to figure out all the little gadgets and abilities of the vehicle. Not here . Dean was very knowledgeable about every aspect of my new Ram Rebel truck

December 27, 2017

"Didn't visit the service center"

- Melvin Yount

All that we came in contact with were very friendly. Damon Smith was very helpful, friendly and ready to do all. When we discovered the van didn't have sirius radio we called him, he felted so bad it wasn't his fault. No problem. The Finance Dept. Kevin Kiene was also very friendly and very helpful.

Damon Smith
December 21, 2017

"Pleasant experience "

- Screenname2000

The sales and finance team made our buying experience hassle free! We would recommend Breeden Dodge to others. Trying to reach twenty five word minimum now.

Oscar Velasquez
December 10, 2017

"2017 Ram 2500"

- Doug Petterson

Nigel Slater was great to work with. Helped with our purchase of New Ram 2500. would purchase from again and recommend their services, Thanks Again!

Nigel Slater
November 30, 2017

"New truck purchase"

- Hallermotorworx

Very fast and friendly service. Would recommend this dealership to everyone. Dean found me a truck that I wanted and got it ready in record time. Even on a holiday week.

Breeden Dodge Chrysler Jeep Inc responded

Thank you so much, we really appreciate you guys!

November 29, 2017

"The employees that I’ve felt with is energetic and experienc"

- Butterbean

I’ve bought several dodge pickups over the past eight years, everyone I ever delt with. From the salesman, account manager, service department and the cashiers. Have been professional pleasant to deal with and you couldn’t ask for better people! Thank you very much! P.S. I would refer y’all to any & everyone

Coleen Armstrong
Jackie Robinson
Jason Underwood
Blake Baker

Breeden Dodge Chrysler Jeep Inc responded

Thank you from the entire Breeden Team!! we really appreciate you!

November 23, 2017

"Great service "

- Missy0121

I would recommend Breeden to anyone looking for an easy and great car buying experience. They were able to find me a great car for less than my maximum payment amount, including gap insurance and warranty.

Justin Weaver

Breeden Dodge Chrysler Jeep Inc responded

You are very important too us and providing great service is what we strive for. Thank you so much.