Bridge Auto Group

Owner

October 20, 2018

"Expect penalties"

- LisaTried

Wish is could rate it lower. This place makes it sound like you have 30 days to have your car registered and inspected. In NJ you have 10 days to register the title and 14 days to have the vehicle inspected. The worse part about this place is you pay close to 300 dollars for a title to be prepared. When you get it, the title is dated for before you even stepped foot on the lot. Then when you go to register it at thw DMV you get pay a 25 dollar penalty for late registration. I need another vehicle for my son before December and will NOT be giving this place any further business. They should be ashamed of themselves for charging fees on items that we, as the customers, will have to pay penalties on.

Other Employees : Desmond

October 15, 2018

"Friendly and fast "

- Tella

Getting a bmw x3 I’ve been looking on line and they had the best deal good mileage’s and price. The dealer Aaron was very helpful and knowledgeable. He got me the price I wanted and did it fast. Made my first car buying experience very easy

Aaron Warner

October 03, 2018

"Above and beyond my expectations "

- Karin Evans

I was very nervous about buying a car. I needed help, and I needed a car right away. My salesman, Desmond, was so nice. His brilliant smile was comforting, and all my questions were answered without hesitation. I also needed logistical help to run around to finalize bank and insurance issues. Darnell was a huge help with that. When it was time to finish, I ran into an unexpected snafu! The General Manager, Mel, went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. He made sure I drove away in that car. He was so kind to me! I would highly recommend these guys. They have an excellent very tight operation and are solution oriented. I love my car. It is beautiful.

Other Employees : Desmond