Bristol Toyota

JR Rocha

Steven  Axtell, Sales Representative, Bristol Toyota

Steven Axtell

October 08, 2018

"Best car buying experience I have ever had"

- Lindsay798

Jes was exceptional in helping me with my new car. He explained the different trim lines for my 4runner. He did not pressure me at all. Once I decided what I wanted, he guided me through the purchase, trade in and financing. Jes took care of everything in a professional manner. He told me what paperwork I needed to bring and he did the rest. I went to three dealers before Bristol Toyota and my experience was awful at each one. Bristol Toyota and my salesman Jes, should be commended for their professioal and making my car buying experience the best I have ever had.

Jes Brownell
Other Employees : Jim from financing

September 23, 2018

"Great experience "

- Truck man

I had the pleasure to work with Andrew Soares outstanding on purchasing a 2014 Ram 1500 Sport. He was very helpful and thought full thank you Andrew I will highly recommend you to other friends and family thank you Paul Redanz

Sorry I do not recall

September 18, 2018

"The best experience ever!"

- Fran456

Outstanding dealership,Sharon Jorde was the best salesperson I have ever had in my nearly 70years.She went way beyond the norm to make sure I was getting a great truck.

Sharon Jorde

New 2019 Toyota Yaris

2019 Toyota Yaris

New 2019 Toyota Camry

2019 Toyota Camry

• Bristol Toyota Scion Bonus Rewards Program!!!!
  • Online Service Appointments