Bruce Bennett Nissan

Priscilla Urena, Sales Professional, Bruce Bennett Nissan

Priscilla Urena

Sales Professional

June 19, 2018

"A very pleasant experience "

- agmartinp

We just leased a new rogue and David Reyes helped us with the process, he explained everything we needed to know and made the whole experience easy with no pressure at all.

June 17, 2018

"Quick and easy, no pressure!"

- Beausada

Steve Papadakoswas great to meet and work with the last 2 days! He was personable and listened to what we needed. He worked out a great deal where I got to drive off with my Certified Pre-Owned Pathfinder today! I was extremely satisfied here.

Steve Papadakos

June 16, 2018

"Not just a car salesman, but more of a friend "

- gersoncarrillo

Very nice and very helpful car salesman. Helped me purchase my car, and it was quick and easy! I love my new car!! Thank you!!