Bruce Bennett Nissan

Marvin Little, Sales Professional, Bruce Bennett Nissan

Marvin Little

Sales Professional

January 17, 2018

"Like my brother was selling me a car..."

- Mayte

I loved the dealership for its service which I've been using for 7 years and when it came time to retire my beloved Murano, I knew I'd likely buy from Bruce Bennett. Due diligence sent me driving 23 cars in 7 dealerships of all brands including another Nissan dealer and nothing was a better deal than BBN! In my back yard, with my awesome service, and Sales and Finance people who got me an incredible deal!

Mike Papadakis
Other Employees : Bob in Service!

January 16, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Weston Bob

My experience was outstanding. Most importantly for me, the team was trying to fill my need for a vehicle without high pressure sales tactics. David Reyes was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was purchasing and was enjoyable to deal with. The manager, Christina, was also really pleasant and helpful while we worked out the deal. The atmosphere was more like I am use to dealing with on my corporate job than some of the experiences I have had at other dealerships. They make you feel like you are joining their family in a good way. Two employees told me how well the dealership treats them which leads me to believe they do what they can to retain people that make it a great experience.

Jaycee Cuevas
3.0
Declan Crocker-McClellan
Christina Magnotta

January 11, 2018

"Amazing"

- Liv-27

I Loved my experience. Everyone was so helpful and kind. Being a first time buyer, they took their time to explain the process and ensure I was comfortable. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. I left with a wonderful certified preowned vehicle that I look forward to driving everyday!