Bruce Bennett Nissan

Priscilla Urena, Sales Professional, Bruce Bennett Nissan

Priscilla Urena

Sales Professional

November 20, 2018

"The experience that changed my mind "

- Sandy

Buying a new car can be very nerve racking and stressful. David Reyes-Guerra made me feel special, important, and above all relaxed enough to enjoy the experience and my new Rouge. I was nervous when I first came in but felt like family when I left. I came to the showroom because I always used the service department and they always did such an expert top notch job on my cars. Their prices are extremely competitive and everyone is always so nice and friendly. They never let me down and now that I purchased a vehicle from Bruce Bennett Nissan I will never go anyplace else. Thank you

Other Employees : Bob Furman

November 20, 2018

"Sweet Sorrow"

- ChrissyN

My sales Consultant David Reyes-Guerra was very knowledgeable and respectable during the whole process, and turned my worse case scenario into a pleasant purchase for my new car. Added bonus my mother was with me when I purchase my new car and she had loved the scent of David’s Polo Cologne.

November 02, 2018

"Customer service experience"

- Laurenwilliams

Bruce Bennett Nissan is an amazing place to purchase a new car. For my first buying experience, they went above and beyond to help me understand every part of the process. I would highly recommend buying from Bruce Bennett Nissan!

Priscilla Urena