Burlington Chevrolet

John Broderick

January 09, 2019

"Super"

- AmericanMade12

We were referred to Burlington Chevy by numerous friends and family members, and it did not disappoint! Walt was very funny, down to earth, and easy to work with during the whole process even with it being the weekend before the holiday. We came into the dealership already knowing which vehicles we wanted to look at, and he made sure all of our questions were answered thoroughly and our experience with him was like talking to a good friend and not a salesperson. He was quick and efficient making sure all the paperwork was in proper order to get us on our way quickly once we made a decision, and even handled the insurance policy set-up to make sure everything was 100% correct. The finance team was excellent and able to get us right where we needed to be for our payments. We couldn't be happier with our purchase and have recommended him and the rest of the team several times, and brought back a family member already. We'll definitely return when it's time to upgrade... Thanks BC!

Harold Weber
Stacy Fellmeth
John Broderick

December 31, 2018

"In and out without hassles. "

- Kimk7777

This was a great car buying experience. Salesman Bobby was so helpful in figuring out exactly What my needs and concerns were. I have other Chevrolet dealers closer to my location But will be going back there again if I’m looking to Buy another Chevy in the future.

Bobby Williams

December 31, 2018

"Great Service "

- Zmansmomma

This past year I was in a bind after an accident that totaled my car I had for only two months, I was fed up with let down after let down from other places to find a replacement. I talked to Walt once and he told me to come on in we’ll get you in another vehicle. Well that was the best decision I’ve ever made! Walt was a great help and made good on his promise. Since then both myself and my boyfriend have gotten vehicles from Walt. He’s great with us and treats the kids like they were family! It’s always a pleasure going in to see him! If you need a straight forward one of a kind guy go see Walt!

New 2019 Chevrolet Camaro, $70105