Buzz Chew Chevrolet-Cadillac, Inc. - Service Center

25 Reviews of Buzz Chew Chevrolet Cadillac Inc. - Service Center

December 31, 2018

"Perfect"

- robert walsh

Great service and great staff to deal with. They treat you like family. They work with you. They go out of their way to help in any way possible.

Joe Tedesco
Chris Klausz
Marilyn Rutkoski
December 31, 2018

"Great team at Buzz Chew!"

- mbss

I live an hour away & work a job that makes getting my vehicle to the dealership quite hard at times. No Problem! They make arraignments to pick my car up & leave me with a courtesy car. From the sales experience & financing, the service department & technicians, right down to the receptionist, everyone at this dealership is professional & personable. Buzz Chew has a great team!

Les Corwin
Other Employees : Michael Rutkowski
December 30, 2018

"Great service experience "

- Stevecohen53

They went above and beyond . Checked everything, fixed everything on my list and saw some things that needed attention and took care of it the way I would like it done.

Bob White
Bryon Chew
Other Employees : Michael ( tech)
December 27, 2018

"Routine service."

- janman

Overall the experience I had was ok. The one troubling thing was I was supposed to have the tires rotated, but when I got home I noticed all 4 tires were under inflated. I'm not sure if this was because the tire rotation was not performed or the mechanic improperly inflated them. ????

December 19, 2018

"Great service dept"

- Cpb473

Bruce and Dan k where able to look and repair our car even being super busy didn’t want us to break down on our trip

Bruce Stonemetz
Dec 20, 2018 -

Buzz Chew Chevrolet-Cadillac, Inc. responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Bruce & Dan K. We are so happy that we were able to help you out! Have a good day!

November 23, 2018

"Top services"

- Toni Quaresima

Best dealer we have ever dealt with, I know because I deal with all types of dealers during the week due to my line of work and none compares to Buzz, from sales to the most important service dept.

Chris Pontillo
Bruce Stonemetz
John Galligan
Bob Reilly
Nov 26, 2018 -

Buzz Chew Chevrolet-Cadillac, Inc. responded

Thank you so much for letting us know how we did! Have a great day!

November 23, 2018

"Service"

- Stretchelo

The service team were able to meet expectations and resolved the matter in hand . They were very professional and I highly recommend the service department for my future needs.

Chris Pontillo
John Galligan
Nov 26, 2018 -

Buzz Chew Chevrolet-Cadillac, Inc. responded

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy we were able to help you!

November 09, 2018

"Awesome!"

- s

Buzz Chew service department NEVER disappoints.... the vehicle is serviced timely and all issues are addressed the first time. I won't buy a new vehicle anywhere else.

Buzz Chew Chevrolet-Cadillac, Inc. responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

November 06, 2018

"Excellent"

- prchev

Easy to get an appointment. Service staff is friendly, knowledgeable, well-informed. The service was fast, I waited there. I feel comfortable bringing my vehicle there.

Tony Oddon
Nelson Resnick

Buzz Chew Chevrolet-Cadillac, Inc. responded

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

October 22, 2018

"Great!!"

- Alice79

Friendly service. Comfortable waiting room. Clean bathroom. Coffee and snacks. Tv. Nice people in waiting room. Not over priced. They have been servicing my 2006 CHEVY suburban since I bought it 12 years ago.

I don’t know anyone’s name.

Buzz Chew Chevrolet-Cadillac, Inc. responded

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!