Byers Toyota

Sales associate

January 04, 2018

"Christian was fantastic!"

- Happy customer

I was just looking at options and Christian took the time to work with me and help me find the car that truly suited what I needed, not that I originally thought I wanted. I couldn't be happier with the care and service oriented attitude he exuded both with me and towards other customers in the dealership.

Christian Norman

January 03, 2018

"Colleen Kofron found my dream car!"

- Pamela Kovach

I went in to only test drive a Camry XSE, because I knew dealerships in Columbus area did not have the exact one I was looking for. Colleen told us she would have one by Jan 3, which was fine I could wait. Then when she looked and actually had one that just came off the truck. I didn't have to wait! She was excellent in getting us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend Byers Toyota and Collen Kofron to get your new car. Thanks a bunch Colleen!

December 22, 2017

"Love my new car! "

- Kbrady622

We loved Colleen and our experience at Byers! She was thorough & friendly. She taught me how to use all of the new features and has been in contact with us to make sure all is going well with the new vehicle.

Used 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser, $21500