Byers Toyota

Bradley Mays , Sales Associate , Byers Toyota

Bradley Mays

Sales Associate

November 21, 2017

"Phil was very good treated me good"

- Country17

Phil was very good and treated me with respect answered all my questions I would recommend this dealership to anyone and have u talk to him very good salesmanship

November 19, 2017

"Great experience all around"

- Aaron

Colleen was very professional, friendly, quick and thorough throughout my shopping/buying experience. She hustled to bring cars up to the front of the store for me to test drive, helpful with finding the right car for me, per my interests and budget, never pressured me, and helped me through the initial paperwork quickly.

Colleen Kofron

October 30, 2017

"My first Toyota "

- Bill

Everyone at the dealership was accommodating, knowledgeable and easy to work with. My sales person Phil Bickel presented me with all the options and add ons in an informative but no pressure manner. I will certainly continue to do business there.

New 2018 Toyota 4Runner, $47927