Cadillac of Lake Lanier

Vehicle Care Advisor

November 07, 2017

"New Car"

- 2006 XLR

Just wanted to say my experience in purchasing a new Cadillac at Lake Lanier was great. Dealt with Marvin over the phone and worked out the deal. All I can say is wow. No other dealer could come close to their price. Great experience. Thanks to all whom I spoke with and dealt with. My only regret is that I could not figure how to take that glacier blue V off your hands. LOL

Nadir Quadir

October 02, 2017

"Fraud from Top to bottom at dealership"

- Robert Edwards

DO NOT TRUST THESE SCAMMERS! Went to look at a new vehicle at dealership when our Cadillac was in shop yet again for stuff they can't seem to fix right, dealt with a liar who claims to be service manager., In sales we spoke with 2 characters who worked like a scam team telling us we had to pay for overpriced locking lug nuts, a scam of $600 interior sealer and paint sealer that we found out from a shop employee was actually a buff job with cheap wax done by a minimum wage worker out back. The dealership calls this crap dealer installed options. JOKE go anywhere but here. We are filing a complaint with corporate as well since we also have information the owner of Lake Lanier is allowing this fraud to happen. Its also should be noted there are no certified Cadillac or Mazda technicians that work on transmissions that are currently employed in shop. When I went to ask a mechanic about issue in shop, the worker stated, ALL Mechanics have quit due to the owners anger issues. NICE.

Amy Richardson

September 15, 2017

"Awesome customer service!"

- Bronx Girl 941

Excellent services and fast,very helpful and honest, questions answered in a timely manner. My Cadillac was delivered to New York to my home on a flat bed in excellent condition. Very attentive General Sales Manager called me every few hours to let me know where the truck was in transit and when I could expect delivery. I would highly recommend Cadillac of Lake Lanier.

Martin Pecora