Capistrano Mazda

Marcin Paluch, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Capistrano Mazda

Marcin Paluch

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 04, 2018

"Enjoyable Car buying Experience"

- CapriReese

Capo Mazda with Whitney Bowens and the whole team (Tom, Moe & Paul) were amazing to work with. Whitney listenend to what I was looking for and needed and made it happen without high pressure. Paul was friendly, helpful and quick which I appreciate with my hectic schedule. Tom always remembered us and made sure to greet us when we came in. Moe worked with Whitney to get us what we needed. I highly recommend this dealership. I went to multiple places and no one else gave us this comfortable, trustworthy experience. By the way, check out their newly remodeled dealership! It is beautiful and comfortable!

Moe Afzal
Whitney Bowens
Paul Clark

December 29, 2017

"Wonderful Experience "

- Soul Red Steve

This was the best car buying experience I’ve had. From my first contact with the dealership to when I drove my new CX5 off the lot, everyone was professional and courteous.

AJ Jamshidi

December 28, 2017

"Great dealership, excellent sales team and customer service"

- BK92677

We purchased our 2017 CX5 Grand Touring from Capo Mazda and they were such a pleasant company to work with. Marcin, "our sales person" was very courteous and professional and took his time showing us the models we wanted to look at. There was no pressure to buy. Awesome dealership and team. You won't be disappointed if you stop by and talk to them.

Marcin Paluch