Capital Ford

Charlene Woody

Jim Pitts, Sales Consultant, Capital Ford

Jim Pitts

May 17, 2018

"My awesome car buying experience "

- Swilson

My experience was great from start to finish. They went above and beyond to find what i was looking for. My salesman was extremely knowledgeable in regards to the vehicle operations and walked me thru the process so i could familiarize myself with all the bells and whistles. I would confidently say it was the best car buying experience I’ve had yet!

Doug Creech
Other Employees : John Massey led me to Doug. Both were so helpful and professional the entire time. Kevin Davis was m finance manager, and he was awesome as well!

May 15, 2018

"Another New Purchase in two weeks!!"

- Ray

I first met John two weeks ago at Capital Ford when we were buying my wife car . He had helped us find what my wife was looking for. Recently my car had some mechanical issues so I called John to see if he could find me another car. That same day he found me what I needed and the next day I was able to pick it up. Above and Beyond! I definitely recommend Capital Ford and John in particular to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

John Blackwell

May 10, 2018

"Stress Free "

- MK6SMIFF

5 star rating, bought a used car from Capital Ford through salesman Jim Pitts. He was very respectful not pushy and made the deal I needed happen. Def one of the best experiences I’ve had dealing with a car dealership. noticed a few small things wrong with the vehicle that I paid for once I left the dealership and was reimbursed in full for my expenses. All in all good experience and would return to buy another car again.

Jim Pitts