Capitol Toyota

Mike  Anderson, Internet Sales Manager, Capitol Toyota

Mike Anderson

Internet Sales Manager

July 27, 2018

"We were treated fantasic"

- Niki

From our Salesman Victor to the finance help with Nate it was a great experience. I will recommend and return to purchase in the future Thanks Nikita

Victor . Matt and Nate

July 08, 2018

"Horrible sales experience"

- Feebers3000!

We went in to purchase two new 4Runners. The sales rep was new and actually very nice and friendly. We went in up front with the terms we wanted. Once this got into pricing, the experience quickly turned negative. They first tried to upsell us 5 different insurance / protection packages. Next they kept going back to a room for 15-20 minutes but not coming back with a bottom line. They would do things like start with a lower trade in and ask for a higher deposit, then reverse the situation, then start at 72 months (though we requested 60 months) to get to the ideal payment. The prices were much higher than quoted at other dealers. We finally left after 3 hours! Then got a phone call and text about wanting to make a deal with the "best offer" which simply matched previous offers. Something goes on in the back room out of the sales reps control that makes Capitol extremely shady and untrustworthy. I have been purchasing Toyotas for 24 years - owned 10 of them at different dealerships. By far this is the WORST experience I have ever had - compelling enough for me to even write a review which I never do. I emailed another dealership this morning got an immediate response with desired terms. Stay away folks.

None of the employees we worked with are listed here even. They don't even rate their employees online.

May 27, 2018

"Very nice dealership!"

- Tacomama

Went to do a drive thru, knew What I was looking for and they worked hard to get me in exactly what I was looking for. I didn’t care for Capital at all before this latest visit...but I’m a Toyota person and ended up there, so glad I did!

Larry Baldwin