Capitol Toyota

Internet Sales Manager

November 08, 2018

"Outstanding!"

- SJ

My husband and I were in the market for a new car. Our first stop was a visit to Capitol Toyota to look around and zero in on which model was for us, *We had intended to check other dealerships vefore we made any decisions. From the moment we stepped out of our car, at Capitol Toyota we were treted to extraordinary customer care. The sales team of Victor, Sam, Lee and Nate couldn't have been more helpful, knowledgeable, and worked very hard to present the best deal possible. We are now the proud owners of spiffy new Rav4 and couldn't be happier! Thank you guys!

Lee, Victor, Sam and Nate

October 21, 2018

"Very Pleasant and Knowledgeable"

- Ed

Sales Associate Jeff Smith was very pleasant, knowledgeable and not pushy. I give him an A++. I purchased the right pickup for me at the right price at the right dealership.

Jeff Smith and Nate Nikhlin

September 20, 2018

"Service"

- Cecilia

Do NOT go to this dealership. They of course are nice to your face but right when you leave the lot they do not care about their customers. I bought a van from them less then 30 days ago and starter already went out and they don't want to do anything about it. But hey... I could pay for a tow truck to drive it there for them to charge me for the work.

Multiple Staff