Car Town Kia USA

Mike Kirk

November 05, 2018

"Great service "

- dkaysky Verified Customer

Jarred was the person I worked with the longest. He was very friendly, courteous, helpful and professional. He worked hard to try to get me the best deal that stayed within my budget. He and JP stayed almost an hour past closing, because of an issue with my insurance, to get the deal through. Jarred personally. delivered the car to my home the next day and has followed up a couple of times since then to make sure everything was working okay and to see how I liked the car. He seemed very genuine and sincere unlike other sales people I've dealt with in the past. JP and Chelsy were also very professional, courteous and helpful. However, I spent very little time with them Jarred and JP gave me lots of advice related to the vehicle as well as financial advice for the future. All in all, I am very satisfied with the great service I experienced. The car drives like a dream too. I will definitely refer family and friends if I learn they are in the market for a new vehicle.

Jarred Rayle
JP Hunt
Chelsy Perez

November 05, 2018

"pleased"

- BPROLL Verified Customer

precise and informative. went beyond other dealership services to ensure that all recalls were installed. management was helpful and reception friendly. will be using the facility full time in the future.

Mike Kirk

November 04, 2018

"Excellence and diligence!"

- Tadpole1202

Lincoln was outstanding and worked tirelessly to get me and my daughter into a car we were happy with and within our budget. His honesty and sincerity were greatly appreciated! Awesome car buying experience!

Lincoln Stoltz