Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

891 US-1, Lugoff, South Carolina 29078

691 Reviews of Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

January 02, 2019

"Felted we were tricked to get there! "

- Jeepshopper

The final price they put in writing Isidro the final price! Gave me a “sight unseen “ quote on my trade (they had vin and pictures) went down $5-7k after I wasted my time driving over an hour to get there!

December 21, 2018

"Steve G."

- BJCamp

Had great experience at purchase of Jeep Cherokee. ( Steve Grandon.) was a great sales person and the sales manage (Victonia Charles), and finance (Cody Grantham.) worked hard to make the experience a great success. The team did a wonderful job for us. Keep up the great work (Steve. Grandon) really enjoy the Jeep Cherokee (2019). Thanks again. (Steve Grandon)

Steve Grandon
December 19, 2018

"pleasant experience all the way around"

- Mack Daddy

Saw a vehicle on Car Fax that we were interested in. WE were contacted by Victoria Charles us to discuss the particulars on the 2015 Nissan Frontier. Made the hour and half trip to Lugoff and found everyone to be helpful and willing to negotiate on price. We were so pleased that we have decided we would make the trip again when the need arises.

Grayson Catoe
Other Employees : Mr Payne
December 14, 2018

"Highly Reccomend"

- nbolt19

Very helpful and friendly staff that really seem to care about their customers. This dealership also has the best prices out of all my other searches within 300 miles of my location.

December 14, 2018

"Dependable and Customer Service-Oriented"

- KJohnson719

Carolina Chrysler dealership is one of the best dealerships I have dealt with. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and customer service-oriented. When you get there, ask for Chris or Nadine. Both representatives tended to me and kept me entertained while I waited... They focus on your needs and surpass any expectations you have of them! I'm impressed with the extent they go to ensure you leave with the car you desire or something better. I highly recommend this company!

December 04, 2018

"Great service and friendly staff."

- Diane T

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will continue to do business with this dealership. My family has purchased 3 cars from this dealership.

November 30, 2018

"Victoria was great"

- Bill W

Closed deal in 4 days only due to holiday weekend. They were very fair and upon researching like vehicles within a 200 mile area I feel like I got a good deal. NOT disappointed at all!

Other Employees : Carl
November 24, 2018

"Great customer service "

- lancerssoccer

Had just pulled into the dealership, and someone was there waiting to help find exactly what I wanted. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Other Employees : Keagan Reynolds
November 11, 2018

"AMAZING!!!"

- CoreyIr25

I had been wanting a new RAM since the 2019's came out. I had been window shopping at the LUGOFF CCDJR for a few weeks, went there strictly to get a new battery for my wife's car, which the service department was great at squeezing me in with no delay. As I strolled down the lane to check out the RAM's I was met by Chris P. And from there everything was a blur. I was very honest with Chris and told him exactly what I wanted and how much my max pay out would be. When I took my wife her car and brought back my 2015 RAM, everything was done, and was right where it needed to be. I am very grateful for the TEAM that assisted me with this purchase. You all were a great help and made it extremely easy for me. THANK YOU!!

Rachel (Parks) Robinson
November 11, 2018

"We had excellent experience "

- Csmooth24

You'll really help us out we need truck with third row seat. can't stop thank you we really need that thank you u

Brianna Mestas