Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales Professional
Stephen Hamilton, Finance Manager, Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Stephen Hamilton

January 17, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Swhyatt

I was referred to your dealership by some people that I have been working with whenever I have car issues for the past nine years, and so I thought I would definitely give it a shot. I am always skeptical as to how things are going to turn out when I go buy a car, but from the initial introduction all the way through the process to the end I was extremely satisfied with the professionalism of everyone involved and the family “feeling.” I truly appreciate everyone involved and especially Teresa who made this the best car buying experience I have ever had!

January 04, 2018

"Quick and efficient"

- Mark Fielding

I took the test drive on a Friday, waited a few days and returned on Tuesday to buy the car. I was done with the deal within 2 hours. I appreciate the quick service. I will consider your dealership when I buy another car.

Al Stevens

December 31, 2017

"Jeep Cherokee Limited"

- DR

Teresa was extremely helpful and very outgoing. She helped us in getting exactly the vehicle we wanted. She made every accommodation needed to ensure we were satisfied with our purchase.

Rocky Pipkin