Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1001 Halstead Blvd, Elizabeth City, North Carolina 27909

Chris Barcliff, Finance Manager, Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Chris Barcliff

Jennifer Westfall, Customer Care Representative, Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jennifer Westfall

Vic  Cottrell, Sales Professional, Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Vic Cottrell

Sales Professional

January 11, 2019

"I was treated like family. "

- patty44cake

My salesperson, Teresa, greeted me and made me feel very comfortable. She questioned me about my "wants" and added questions to help me define what it was that I was looking for in a "new" car. Her suggestions when I was unsure helped me make my selection. I was never felt rushed to make a decision and allowed time to have my daughter's and son-in-law's opinion as well. Mr. Perry greeted me on my second day and we had a very pleasant conversation about our lives in general. More of the family feel. Other salespeople on the floor greeted and conversed with me while Teresa was working with the "paperwork", one even inquired if I would like something to drink and returned to me with a bottle of water. Chris in financing was enjoyable to talk to and made sure that I dotted all the :i's" and crossed the "t's" when I signed my papers. I received lots of instructions from Teresa about the features of the car as well as encouragement to call her whenever I had a question. A follow-up call was made the day after I completed my purchase. I feel assured that my contact with the dealership will continue should questions or problems arise as well as reminders of needed servicing.

Teresa Matthews

December 31, 2018

"Great experience"

- Cullen97

Happy with the vehicle and the sales staff was honorable and easy to work with. Rick was great. Thank you for helping me get into another car!

Rick White

December 28, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- artist01

I felt welcome. Darrell was very professional. He helped me with an affordable price for the Jeep Renegade 2015. I am a very happy customer!

Darrell Walker