Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Teresa Matthews, Sales Professional, Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Teresa Matthews

Sales Professional

November 14, 2018

"Wonderful very friendly down to earth people"

- Brenda in maple

The customer service was wonderful.Rick walked me through the whole process really a great person.Very pleased with the results and my new vehicle.

Other Employees : Rick White

November 03, 2018

"Honestly is the best policy "

- Newjeep19

I was very well satisfied with my experience. The salesman listened to what I said and gave me options that were within my budget. He was very patient as I changed my mind a few times to consider all my options. He also let me test drive as many of the options as I was interested in and was very concerned that I was completely happy with my decision. Would recommend anyone to come here for a no hassle experience.

Other Employees : Rick White

November 01, 2018

"On point friendly service."

- BigRam87

Extremely polite and super friendly staff members. Consider it home. No pushing or pulling. My salesman made sure my questions were answered. The atmosphere was calm and stress free. I'm from the OBX and the hour drive was well worth it. I highly recommend your new vehicle purchase is with Carolina Chrystler.!

Darrell Walker