Casey BMW

Salesperson

September 14, 2018

"BMW Recall"

- kj303

I just had my 2009 328i in for a Recall service on the AC. When the appointment was made weeks in advance, I was told it could take up to five days. I was given a loaner and my car was ready to pick up in a few hours! Thank you! My Service Advisor has been Corey Spruill who I learned has moved to VW (he'll be missed) and this was my first time working with a new Advisor. This was my 3rd visit to Casey BMW since moving to the area a year ago. I've had my (4) BMWs serviced at multiple BMW dealerships for over 25 yrs and, until Casey, someone has always approached my car to offer assistance when I drive in to the service area. This isn't the case at Casey. I have to get out of the car and go over to someone standing on the side, chatting w/ another employee or merely leaning on their desk area. (The first time I came in I sat there for at least 5 minutes waiting for someone to approach me and finally got out of the car and went over to the group of employees standing there talking.) I've now learned not to expect that level of service when I bring my car in to Casey. It's a little thing, but an expectation that was created by BMW. That's why I rated Service and Friendliness 4 stars rather than 5. On a positive note, in my three visits to Casey, I have not felt like I'm being ripped off. THAT has been a fresh of breath air and, ultimately, that is far more important to me than not being greeted when I drive into the service area. THAT is what will keep me coming back.

Jason Stamer

September 11, 2018

"All around great service"

- Scunningham

I went in to get info on a particular pre-owned truck, hesitant because I prefer to purchase new vehicles. I was able to check out every nook and cranny to make sure I was satisfied. The deal was a fantastic time. Salesman and sales manager were absolutely pleasant, light-hearted, and funny. It helped with the process. The process was quick too!

Joe Hargraves
Ryan Thomas
Other Employees : Joe Diggs

September 09, 2018

"Very professional and knowledgeable service manager"

- 1Damefeomthe Cape

I had to get a replacement key for my BMW. Jason was extremely helpful in assuring I got the key in a timely manner. Helpful and professional. Great representative for Casey BMW.

Jason from service.