Casey BMW

Salesperson

January 13, 2019

"NEW CAR PURCHASE"

- Jay19

I had the pleasure of working with Donald Morrow and Lloyd Howell on a purchase of a new 2018 BMW X2. I can honestly say it was the best experience I've had with purchasing a vehicle. They ensured I received the best deal and was very professional throughout the process. I would DEFINELTY recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. A truly amazing staff, a comfortable and welcoming environment and an experience that you'll never forget!

Donald Morrow

January 09, 2019

"Don Moore "

- Dee

Don Moore was great! He provided excellent customer service and was easy to work with. I wasnt looking forward to the car buying process, but he made it super easy. He treated me like family the moment I walked into the dealer and provided me with sound advice. I was able to drive off the lot with a great price. Don continues to provide customer service after the sale with calls to ensure that everything is going well with the vehicle. I will highly recommend Don to others who are in search of a vehicle. Thanks Don.

Don Moore

January 09, 2019

"Guaranteed satisfaction"

- Bmw11

Guaranteed satisfaction.... mr. Moore was very helpful With my purchase. He has called and checked on my purchase multiple times making sure I was satisfied. I will definitely send all family and friends his way.

Don Moore