Casey Kia

11999 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, Virginia 23606

601 Reviews of Casey Kia

January 20, 2018

" Best car buying experience "

- James Harvey

Came in to look at used cars jay randle helped me find exactly what I was looking for great southern experience from start to finish

Jay randle
Jan 22, 2018 -

Casey Kia responded

Thank you for your time, James! We appreciate your visit and hope it was well worth your time. Please give us a visit for any further assistance. Have a great day!

January 09, 2018

"Upgraded"

- Danielleholloway

Charles is one of the best! He is extremely helpful and full of knowledge. He becomes your friend by the end of the experience, I wouldn’t purchase another car from anyone else!

Jan 10, 2018 -

Casey Kia responded

Thank you for choosing Casey KIA! Our staff shares a passion in ensuring customers leave satisfied through customer service we would all appreciate. Your feedback is encouraging to us and we thank you for your glowing review. Have a great day!

January 06, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Jlott

Charles ensured me that he would get me something that I would Love. He stated that It would be a few steps up from my previous Kia. He asked me extensive questions to ensure that i got the best car that best fits me. This experience was great ! Would recommend to family and friends!

Casey Kia responded

Thank you for your review! Casey KIA is home to reliable customer service that provides great customer experiences. We take pride in good work and your feedback propels us to better performance. Thank you for your visit, have a great day!

January 06, 2018

" Charles "

- Rizzo1992

Charles helped me get a 2013 Kia Optima SX! He promised me upfront that he would get me the car I wanted regardless of credit. My score was not the best at the time and he still cane through for me! Guy is honest and stuck to his word! If anyone is in the market to get a car I highly recommend seeing Charles.

Casey Kia responded

Charles and the crew at Casey KIA thank you for your feedback. Thanks to positive customer reviews, we strive in maintaining exceptional service to keep providing experiences we believe you deserve. We will be glad to continue helping you with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time!

January 05, 2018

"Buying a car"

- mynewoptima

We had been to multiple different dealerships in the past two weeks and Casey Kia was the first to be honest with us about the out the door cost and gave us an excellent deal. They weren't trying to sneak in additional charges like other dealerships and treated us like real people. The employees that helped us were very friendly and went out of their way to help us with the car buying process. I highly recommend Casey Kia.

Todd Gilliam
Alvin Massenburg Jr.
Steve Mitchell

Casey Kia responded

Thank you for giving us a chance! We at Casey KIA work hard to ensure customers are well-informed and comfortable during every visit. We are ready to assist you on any further questions. Thank you for your time, have a great day!

December 29, 2017

"Great overall experience "

- 1sttimeowner

From the beginning of the car search process to the final purchase Charles was helpful, available, and accommodating. He worked with me to create a pro/con list when I was struggling to choose between two great options and never made me feel like I had to make the more expensive choice. I’m so happy with the whole experience and left with my new car feeling really calm and sure about making such a large purchase. I would certainly recommend Charles to friends and family and have already begun to share how great my time at Kia was. I can’t wait to enjoy my new car for years to come.

Steve Jernigan
Alvin Massenburg Jr.
Jan 02, 2018 -

Casey Kia responded

Thank you for the review! Charles and the trusted team at Casey KIA work hard to ensure that your experience with us is the type you deserve. Our job is complete when you leave the lot happy. Thank you for your visit, we can't wait to see you again and share the experience of driving one of our high-quality KIA vehicles. Have a great day!

December 20, 2017

"Amazing experience!!!"

- CindalLeAnn

We had the pleasure of working with Mr. Charles Archer. I'll start off by saying he is very polite. He never once told us something because "it's what we wanted to hear." Mr. Archer is very upfront and honest. He told us everything we needed to know. We will be coming back to Casey Kia from now on. I have no complaints what so ever!! I can not express enough how wonderful the sales staff are! I suggest Casey Kia to everyone I meet now!!

Dec 21, 2017 -

Casey Kia responded

Thank you for visiting Casey KIA! Mr. Charles Archer and the rest of the crew here enjoying hearing about a customer's positive experience. It is the assurance that our goal in maintaining excellent customer service for our great customers is a worthwhile goal. Your review will only make us better. Thank you for your time, we are always readily available to assist you with any questions or concerns. Have a great day!

December 16, 2017

"Excellence at it's best"

- latoya tatum

The customer service I received yesterday was customer service at is best Mr Archer assured me that I would leave that car dealership with a car and he made that happen not only did he make it happen I left in a 2017 something that o would never imagine but with his faith in helping me I had faith that I would receive the blessings he is awesome that is all I can say

Dec 18, 2017 -

Casey Kia responded

We're delighted to hear about your visit, Latoya! Mr. Archer and the crew at Casey KIA strive to make sure you leave our dealership with a quality vehicle and even better experience. We'll be glad to further assist you if the moment ever arises. Thank you for your review and thank you for your time!

December 15, 2017

"I love this dealership-excellent customer service! "

- BabYGurL757

Everytime I come in for service I have such a wonderful experience. Everyone is so pleasant and I always get my car serviced very fast. Great team; I love it!

Joseph Butkiewicz
Pamela Denny
Katie Gilbert
Roberto Dial
Dec 15, 2017 -

Casey Kia responded

Your satisfaction is our greatest importance! Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Casey Kia! Your review is encouraging and will guide us to continually improving our customer service. We hope to see you again!

December 04, 2017

"Was accomodating and helpful"

- LoyalBeagle

I went into Casey Kia knowing I wanted to buy a Soul. Laura Gayle was very friendly and helpful without being pushy. She was even patient and understanding when I dragged my two year old along and wanted to test drive two models of the Soul. Overall I had a very good experience. The only bad part of the sale was the young manager (whose name I didn't catch) who was too pushy when it came to negotiating a price. However the GM eventually came over and we were able to work out something that was satisfactory. Since then I have been in for an oil change and I was also very impressed with the speed and communication within the service department.

Steve Jernigan
Other Employees : Laura Gayle
Dec 04, 2017 -

Casey Kia responded

Hi there Steve, we greatly appreciate this 5-Star Review! We are happy to hear how well Laura and our service department has taken care of you. We hope you are enjoying your new KIA Soul! Glad everything worked out and we were able to get you a deal that was satisfactory. Our customer's satisfaction is very important to us. Thanks again for taking the time to leave such an awesome review!