Cavender Toyota

Michael Gonzalez

Martin Silva, Finance Manager, Cavender Toyota

Martin Silva

September 05, 2017

"heavy handed sales tactics"

- sincerecarbuyer

We were prepared to and capable of buying a new vehicle yesterday. Despite waiting for long periods in chairs for our sales agent to come back with a price, we never even made it to negotiation. If you want to buy from Cavender, you have to sign a sheet saying that you will agree to buy if the price is agreeable. I knew it wasn't a sales contract, but I wouldn't sign. The sales manager wouldn't let me negotiate a price if I didn't sign because I "wasn't following their procedures". I walked out and bought an Odyssey 20 minutes later from a dealership that uses a no-dicker technique. Cavender lost a sale--I would've purchased the Sienna.

Frank Garcia

August 21, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service!!!"

- devon-g

***This review details my positive experience with the sales representative Spencer Herrera.*** What I originally envisioned as a dreadful experience (purchasing a used car) proved to be a pleasant transaction. Greeted with a smile Spencer Herrera met my wife and I in the parking lot looking at a 2016 Prius C. He was very knowledgeable about the car and offered to show us around the lot to other cars that were similar. At no point did we feel rushed or pressured to make a hasty decision. In all we test drove three separate vehicles all different makes and models as Mr. Herrera provided us with the pros and cons for each. As I never make a large purchase without properly vetting my options, I told Mr. Herrera thank you for your time but now I need to crunch some numbers and do my own research that I would be back the following day. I expected him to really turn up the pressure and go for the “hard sell” but I was surprised when he stated “ok well here is my number and I look forward to seeing you again”. Honestly his demeanor is what really sold me. I made up my mind that day that even if I decided not to get one of the cars he had previously showed us I would continue to work exclusively with him on finding a used car. The purchasing process was a breeze as he walked us through every step. Even till this day he continues to go out of his way to ensure any question I have about the car is answered in a timely manner. I could not of asked for a better sales representative and encourage anyone looking for a used car to see Mr. Herrera, as I can personally vouch for his honesty and willingness to ensure the customer not only gets the best deal but also a loyal representative who is there when you need him!

August 20, 2017

"Amazing experience!! "

- Dustinm210

Spencer was very professional and extremely patient. He really made my first car purchase a very memorable one. I felt really appreciated and I know he really cares. Thank you so much Spencer! -Rachel Sanchez

New 2018 Toyota Tundra, $45353