Center Subaru

Jonathan Villamar

Tai Maher, Certified Subaru Sales Professional, Center Subaru

Tai Maher

April 24, 2018

"Relaxed and fun buying experience"

- TrekLife

I'm on my 5th Subaru in my life, 3 of which I've bought brand new from dealerships. Other than Subaru, I've owned Toyota, Scion, Suzuki and Mercedes. I've, therefore, dealt with many different dealerships in my life, including Perkins Subaru of Milford, Quality Subaru of Wallingford, Premier Subaru of Branford and Ft Myers Subaru in Florida to name a few, and can say without a doubt that Center Subaru has been the best experience for my family and I. Here are some solid points as to why I feel this way: No rush! Nothing is worse than being rushed to take a car you're not sure about. The salesman never acted like he had better things to do or bigger fish to fry. He was extremely helpful in helping me determine what features would be helpful for me and which ones I could do without. Which brings me to another point. Transparency. I was shown the numbers. I could see where I could have saved money on the same vehicle but different features and where I could spend more by choosing a higher package had I wanted to. I wasn't pushed to buy more than I needed or wanted. Beautiful showroom. The waiting area is pleasant and relaxing. Coffee and snacks are provided as well as a reading area and tv area and a small children area. When things go wrong. No one is perfect, sometimes things happen. In my case, we had a situation come up with one of the add-ons in our brand new Crosstrek. The whole team showed attention and sincere interest in our satisfaction and well being. They took care of the situation and quickly arranged to have it rectified. Trade in value. I feel like I got a decent trade in value for my vehicle (although there was some negotiation needed, which is to be expected since this is a business after all, but very reasonable) Tai Maher was very thorough and knowledgeable and paid attention to my concerns and questions. It's been about 3 months since my purchase and I still feel strongly about my great experience with Center Subaru, even though I had to drive over an hour to get there.

Tai Maher
John Cersoli
James Sands
Maria Reynolds

April 23, 2018

"Nice team"

- Ross

I got a nice car at a good deal. Nice sales team. Got my car fast there was no pressure to buy would highly recommend

Jonathan Villamar

April 23, 2018

"Purchase on new Forester"

- Torrr/etired/person

Robert Blue handled our purchase on a 2018 Forester. He was very personable and professional. He did an excellent job handling our purchase and made our visit stress free.

Robert Blue Sr.