Central Houston Nissan

4.3

September 05, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- jp32

Derrian Brown was awesome during my first time experience of buying a car. He was very patient with me by answering all of my questions and showing me everything that I needed to know on how to operate my new rogue. If any of my friends are in the market for a new car, I'll definitely recommend Derrian!

September 05, 2018

"Exceptional Service"

- Lfollins

I was impressed with my Salesperson. He takes pride in his work and his deliverance. This was a quick and professional process. Because of him and my experience, I no longer fear car salesmen. Thank you Derrian

David Tiner

September 03, 2018

"AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS!!"

- Traveler

This is the most deceptive and nontransparent dealership I have ever patronized. I purchased a new Frontier without the existence of a "window sticker", also known as the Monroney sticker. After numerous requests, over a couple of weeks, the dealership emailed a copy. I discovered that the dealership had added $1,420.00, to the MSRP, without added options, and used that as the base price to me. To that base they added "dealership upgrades" totaling $4,396.00, and disclosed only $1,000.00 of that total to me. They also charged a $1,295.00 "destination fee" instead of the $975.00 suggested shipping charge displayed on the mfg. "window sticker". Be smart and don't go near this place.

Tralen Palmer, Armando Tello