Champion Chevrolet of Avon

Andrea Goodwin

Steve Rettig, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Champion Chevrolet of Avon

Steve Rettig

December 11, 2018

"Looking for options I’m a difficult time"

- Jceld1973

From the moment I walked in, every person I dealt with was courteous and helpful. Asked to speak with a loan manager directly first instead of going through a salesman. I explained that I wasn’t there to be bamboozled; And explained my financial situation in depth and that I was not intending to make a purchase this day but to gather information so that I can make a wise decision later in the future. He handpicked a salesman that could assist me the best in my situation. They were completely understanding and discussed, at length, my vehicular needs and desires, as well as options for financial planning to better prepare for a future purchase. I am definitely impressed with their professionalism and willingness to assist even when knowing there wasn’t going to be a sale. Will absolutely recommend them in the future.

Avree Trisler
Bill Herrel

December 11, 2018

"Suburban "

- bsgsoup

Overall, great experience! Very knowledgeable and fair. Would definitely come back to this dealership in the future. It was a quick process and I appreciate that.

Zac Neeley

December 08, 2018

"Nice people"

- Robin

They worked hard for me to get me in my new truck. Wasn't exactly the terms I was hoping for but got me in my truck with the best they could do. Very friendly and hard workers.

Steve Rettig