Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Kevin Lane

November 11, 2018

"Great experience "

- Forever-1

Wonderful experience. I would recommend this sales person and dealer to everyone I know. They made car buying easy and very glad I did it .

William (Doc) Pickens, III

November 07, 2018

"Excellent "

- Jeepersleeper

Very good staff they listen to all our wants and didn't try to over sale us, we will be buying our next vehicle there.

Kris Groninger
Gene Allen

October 13, 2018

"Nightmare "

- Itravel048

Gene Allen and Brandon Brown should be police instead of car dealers. They are aggressive, over bearing, argumentative, and just down right wrong. I am a woman that was buying a car by myself. They put so many inquiries on my credit, that I was unaware of and didn’t authorize! I have asked multiple times as a good gesture can they remove and they refuse. They sold me a car with bald tires a high interest rate through their company bank! They told me I needed a co-signer which I have never needed in my life. I’m very unhappy with this experience, I wish anyone else dealing with them the best of luck!

Dennis Henson