Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Curt Enger

October 18, 2017

"Blessed experience"

- jtabb

Coming there with a beat up trade and no money down, and I ended up a brand new vehicle. I want thank Terrence Hopkins and the rest of Champion for this great purchase,

October 07, 2017

"This was an excellent experience. "

- M

This was an excellent experience from the beginning to the end of the process. Terrance met me at the door and offered his assistance. I told him that I was just looking because my lease was up in two months and I wanted to get a feel for what was available. I was under the impression that I would have to go back to the dealer that had leased me the car. He explained the leasing process to me and I was elated that I would not have to return to the original store. Terrance discussed with me what I wanted in my Jeep. After listening, he pulled up several options. I decided on one but the payments weren’t right. He brought in John and they worked until they could come up with a payment that was acceptable. I left the offer on the table to give myself time to think and pray overnight. The next day I returned to purchase the car and was introduce to Virgil in finance who was very patient and kind. Everyone at the dealeeship was very welcoming and accommodating. I would highly recommend this dealer and Terrence, as the salesperson to anyone.

September 29, 2017

"Great experience!!"

- Gs80

Awesome experience with a new car purchase. Terrance was helpful and guided through the process with ease. Great car at a great price. Highly recommend!!

New 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $51680