Chapman Ford Scottsdale

Chapman  Auto Marketing, Marketing, Chapman Ford Scottsdale

Chapman Auto Marketing

Marketing

February 12, 2019

"Excellent Service From Chapman Team! "

- Betsy

Ryan Jensen and the Technicians really went above and beyond to address my maintenance items and complete upgrades to ensure my awesome Ford Edge is up to date and safe for some very important passengers! The friendliness, quality of service and attention to detail was excellent. I really appreciate the extra care and great customer service from the Chapman Ford Team.

Ryan Jensen

February 06, 2019

"Quick Lane cost and customer service"

- sara246

At first I had written a review outlining how I got such an unexpected charge at the Quick Lane. Online it states an oil change at $39.95 and they charged me $56.09. I was very surprised and wrote a review explaining my disappointment. I got a response on my review from Bob Rose and he told me that the Quick Lane needed to outline the charges before hand and that he talked to them about the situation and how it should have been addressed. I was very pleased with his customer service and offered me a free oil change due to my poor treatment. I'm changing my review because I am very happy with his service he provided me. He showed me that they care a lot about their customers.

Bob Rose

February 03, 2019

"Attitude"

- Andy

I am a repeat customer and the service is consistent and well executed . Th front desk lady is most informative and goes out her way to make the Chapman experience painless. Of course, the service reps as well do a great job

Didn't get the name