Chapman Hyundai

Internet Sales Manager

April 24, 2018

""New Car""

- CJD

My husband and I stopped in the dealership just to see what a Genesis looked like. Not intending to purchase, just inquiring. Veda was very helpful and understood our questions. After taking a trial ride, my emotions were at high speed. Veda was so kind to help us out with numbers and setting everything up. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and the sale was complete with no problems. I would very much recommend Veda and Chapman dealership.

Veda Schreiber
Huy Dao

April 17, 2018

"Sales"

- Psychrn

Scott Sullivan was great got me into the car I wanted and answered all my questions. It was my second time in to look at the car he was also a great help with my trade

Jose "JP Palayo
Other Employees : Scott Sullivan

April 07, 2018

"New Car "

- Jessica Hoover

We have not bought a new car since 2002. Bill made the buying of a car less stressful for us. He made us feel welcome and even played a little with our 4 year old Good job guys thanks so much. Car is amazing. I will be seeing you again.

Bill Johnson