Charles Gabus Ford

James Carpenter

January 18, 2018

"Used car purchase"

- 150 Tremor

Purchased a car for my son. James did a very good job showing us the vehicle and explains by the features. Will definitely buy at Gabus again. Thank you James

James Carpenter

January 09, 2018

"Excellent services/great to deal with"

- dave

We purchased a new Expedition from Gabus in October of 2017. First time I have purchased from them. They were incredible to deal with and made car buying a pleasure. Once my wife decided on the car we wanted., I had no intention of hanging around the dealership for 3 hours to finish the deal. Our salesman and I sat down for 20 minutes, talked about price and trade, I told them the area of price I wanted to be in and we left. He emailed (my choice) a few hours later with an offer...I countered a reasonable amount and they said yes. He called and we made arrangements to pick up the vehicle three days later. Very professional, very honest fair in their offer and it was done. Will be buying all my vehicles their from now on.

William Freeman

December 31, 2017

"Ford Edge Buyer"

- Ford Edge Buyer

Steve Sanders did a great job finding us the Edge that we were looking for and made the buying process easy. We bought an F-150 from him as well and he always makes things simple.

Stephen Sanders