Charles Gabus Ford

David Geyer

Robert  Gora, Sales Associate, Charles Gabus Ford

Robert Gora

November 08, 2017

"Flawless purchase working with Steve Sanders!"

- K Beghtel

Steve did an excellent job! I found the car I really wanted online...It hadn't gone thru the whole process yet and was still being cleaned up and serviced from being traded in. It needed a little touch up work done to it. When I picked it up on Friday it was great! Steve made the process smooth and seamless! Thank you much Steve and I'll definitely see you again when I'm ready to trade this one in! Gary Kinney in Finance did an excellent job also. Signing the paperwork went very smoothly and he made sure I got the credit for the extended warranty I'd purchased on my trade in and put it towards the extended warranty for the new vehicle.

Other Employees : Gary Kinney

October 29, 2017

"Seamless sales by Steve Sanders!"

- Bob M

Another Gabus Ford purchase thanks to Steve Sanders! I found a CPO Ford on the dealer web-site on Saturday, contacted Steve and we agreed on a great price. Steve took care of everything from that point; working with our trade and the finance area. We have our car that afternoon. Thanks again Steve for your integrity and attention to your customers!

October 27, 2017

"Satisfying and quick."

- Steve Hall

I had found the car I wanted on the internet and had driven one previously so all that was left was to make the numbers work. Rob was very helpful and businesslike. I appreciate his help completing my sale.

Robert Gora