Chicago Motor Cars

President

February 01, 2018

"Great Customer Service!"

- Kaitlyn_Epperson

I worked with Jose. We were buying from out of state, and he was always very prompt in returning my calls. We flew to pick the car up, and my husband is in love with it. Overall, Great Experience!

December 30, 2017

"Great Car, great service!"

- SteveMarks1

Bought a Mercedes CLS550, great car, great salesman Jose! A pleasure doing business! Found the car on-line, photos did it correctly! Car was better than I expected and smarter than I.

December 03, 2017

"Great experience with Jose Perez"

- VanMan BobMN

I purchased a vehicle from Jose Perez and he was very professional, up beat, and no old car salesman dialog. Jose cared about making us happy about buying used, trying to find answers for all issues. He's the best I've worked with and I've purchased many vehicles in my past. Only area of improvement would be in detailing, vehicle could have been cleaned better prior to our arrival, but Jose tried to get department to address all our concerns before we left.

Used 2014 Ferrari 458 Italia, $249800