Chicago Motor Cars

Phil Davero

June 02, 2018

"Like family "

- G

I have had the great privilege to work with Eric on several car purchases, and was impressed by his sincerity, truthfulness, and responsiveness during all our interactions and dealings. Eric is extremely knowledgeable and responsible about cars and presenting the said vehicle. I would not hesitate to recommend Eric to anyone looking for a car offered by CMC. They can rest assured that they will be getting what they expect and likely make a good friend along the way.

May 31, 2018

"Best Dealership and Sales Team - Chicago Motor Cars / Evan P"

- Dan O

If you are looking for your next car you need to first talk to Evan at CMC. This is the second Jaguar that I have purchased from Evan. I had an exceptional experience working with Evan both times, since he is down to earth and very honest. The car selection at CMC is amazing and unique compared to any other dealership that I have shopped at previously. I would highly recommend Evan and CMC, given the positive experience. I will definitely look for my next new car through Evan and CMC in the future.

Evan Psihogios

May 27, 2018

"Eric & CMC went above and beyond my expectations ‼️"

- No Limit

Eric and CMC were great to deal with on a international sale. Eric was very knowledgeable and if he didn’t know a answer to a question I had he found out for me. There was never any pressure to purchase over the month I took to decide on if this was the right Ferrari for me. When I flew to Chicago to see the Car in person Eric had me picked up at the airport and after the deal was done took me back to the airport himself. Eric also helped me to export my trade in car to the US and with shipping quotes to get it there. Overall Eric and CMC went above and beyond with their service during and after the deal, I couldn’t be more happy with my first exotic car purchase and Eric will be my first call for my next.

Used 2012 Audi S4