Chicago Motor Cars

Geno Dobleman, Salesperson, Chicago Motor Cars

Geno Dobleman

Salesperson

December 03, 2017

"Great experience with Jose Perez"

- VanMan BobMN

I purchased a vehicle from Jose Perez and he was very professional, up beat, and no old car salesman dialog. Jose cared about making us happy about buying used, trying to find answers for all issues. He's the best I've worked with and I've purchased many vehicles in my past. Only area of improvement would be in detailing, vehicle could have been cleaned better prior to our arrival, but Jose tried to get department to address all our concerns before we left.

October 24, 2017

"Jose was great to work with!"

- Thebigsurprise

I bought a car as a birthday surprise for my husband. Jose helped me through the whole process - keeping my surprise intact. We worked through text and email only and I was surprised at how easy it was.

October 03, 2017

"Friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with"

- Soder189

My wife and I were in the market for an SRT Grand Cherokee for about 6 months. We had trouble finding exactly what we were looking for until we came across the CMC ad on EBay. I contacted Jose and he made the entire process effortless, especially considering the fact that we purchase the truck out of state. We are the happy new owners of the exact Jeep we were looking for at a fair price. I would happily recommend CMC to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Used 2015 Jaguar F-Type, $67800