Chicago Motor Cars

Geno Dobleman, Salesperson, Chicago Motor Cars

Geno Dobleman

Salesperson

October 03, 2017

"Friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with"

- Soder189

My wife and I were in the market for an SRT Grand Cherokee for about 6 months. We had trouble finding exactly what we were looking for until we came across the CMC ad on EBay. I contacted Jose and he made the entire process effortless, especially considering the fact that we purchase the truck out of state. We are the happy new owners of the exact Jeep we were looking for at a fair price. I would happily recommend CMC to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Jose Perez

July 13, 2017

"Purchased Audi Q5 Prestige. Will buy again from here! "

- Jason Marshall

I just purchased a fully loaded Audi Q5 Prestige from CMC as an early birthday surprise for my husband. I am a German engineering enthusiast having purchased several Audi's and BMW's from around the nation and so for me to buy outside of a manufacturers dealership is a big deal. But I came across CMC and the Audi I ended up purchasing when taking a look to see what else is out there. CMC was well reviewed and documented as a well respected dealership dealing in high-priced automobiles. I felt comfortable pursuing further and it led me to our new car! I live in Missouri and CMC is in Illinois, obviously. Thus, I was making an out of state purchase, sight unseen for all intensive purposes. I worked with JT and he was great. He was very straight forward, which I appreciate, and was able to work me a great deal on the vehicle. He communicated with me via phone, email and text, sometimes at all hours of the day as I work a great deal and my hours, depending on what timezone I am in, widely vary. He sent me any and all information, pictures that I requested of the vehicle. All in a timely manner. When we got to the dealership, the car was in the condition that I expected and I did not find anything that had not already been documented and communicated to me by JT. Paperwork was quick and hassle free as well. JT even got me a free tank of gas on my way out the door. I will be back to buy again from CMC.

James 'JT' Toy

July 02, 2017

"Excellent Service "

- kaseyk24

Geno recently sold me a 2002 corvette zo6. He did a phenomenal job with the sale. I will definitely buy cars from Geno in the future. He is a great guy, and he will help you with all your car related needs.

Geno Dobleman