Chicago Northside Toyota

Eric Whittaker, Service Advisor, Chicago Northside Toyota

Eric Whittaker

4.2

June 16, 2018

"Excellent from drop-off to pick-up"

- HybridLover

This was my first trip in for service at the new facility (now on N. Western Ave). Everyone was professional and helpful, from the valet who greeted me to my service advisor to the cashier. In addition, the new location is convenient and the facility is fantastic. Very modern and state-of-the-art. An overall excellent experience.

Josh Elliott

June 13, 2018

"Fantastic new facilities"

- erikchrist1973

This was my first time bringing my car to the new facility at Western and Peterson. Wow! The entire experience was far more pleasant than in their previous location. The new waiting area is a fantastic addition, and makes it much easier to get work done while your car is being worked on.

Mike Turner

June 13, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Happy Camry Owner

I brought my car in due to a rattling noise, and after a diagnostic test, some things were found that needed to be repaired/replaced. Josh Elliott was my service advisor and he couldn't have been more friendly or helpful and was mindful that I had somewhere to be later in the day and told me exactly how long the repairs would take. A part needed to be ordered, and he suggested I come back when he was in so that he could expedite my repair due to my having waited over four hours originally for my car to be worked on. When I came back in a couple of days for the ordered part, Josh took my car asap and the work was done swiftly. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and helpful.

Josh Elliott, and another gentleman helped me who may have been Eric Whittaker, just going off the picture, was also very helpful.

Used 2008 Audi A4