Chicago Northside Toyota

Internet Consultant

January 31, 2018

"Ups and Downs"

- Stephitz

Sometimes I have to laugh to keep from crying. And anyone who owns a car knows that sometimes a repair bill can drive one to tears. Regardless of being on that precipice, I was always happy to deal w/ Northside Toyota. My latest experience resulted in me having to give up my Rav 4 (it was the financially responsible thing to do). But every step of the way, I was grateful that Eric was helping me. He was always honest about the status of my car and what needed to be done. He also has a sense of humor that I appreciate and eased my tension. Cars cost money. But Eric (and the other folks at Northside) make spending that money a little bit easier.

Eric Whittaker

December 02, 2017

"Horrible & rude liar - SCAM - BEWARE"

- Lara Venema

NEVER EVER!! Never, ever, at all costs go to Chicago Northside Toyota. I lost my keys Sunday, ubered to work on Monday and knew I had to move my car off Lake Shore Drive by 4pm. I usually go to Grossinger City Toyota which I? have always liked but I? was at work and still covered by roadside assistance so I? had them tow it to the nearest Toyota dealership until I found my keys when I was out of work. They called me and asked if I needed them to make me new keys. I said yes if I didn't find them tonight. They replied and told me they didn't have the keys and needed to order them and wouldn't make them till the morning. I said that was fine. I said if I find them tonight I can just call and cancel, and they confirmed. I figured I would find them and call around if not to see the best prices. This was around 2:30, I called at 5pm because I had found my keys to cancel and they said no problem, we will just cancel it for you! Half an hour later the horribly rude lady Lillian Juarez called me and said that it was too late, they had already reprogramed my car to THEIR keys and I had to pay them 800 + tax to get my car back. I asked when I? could come and they were hesitant to tell me closing time, they had to ask someone, when their hours say 9pm online. Later I? saw my receipt and they charged me for 3 hours of service? I asked to speak to the management, I spoke to Felix and he was just as twisted and rude as her. Seriously SCAMMERS. If you read their yelp reviews, they all say the same thing. They wouldn't compromise on anything and I've never seen such rude people in my life, absolutely disgusting. So, I had my keys and they basically took my car, without my permission and reprogrammed them so I could no longer use the keys if I found them. SCAMMERS! PLEASE SHARE AND STAY AWAY! Toyota USA you should seriously be aware of the type of people representing your brand, because that is the last time I ever purchase a toyota. Disgusting! I contacted corporate and filed a claim, they said they would contact me in 48 hours because it was required by them, still have not heard back. They have ignored all emails, etc. Horrible place, horrible ethics.

Lillian Juarez

October 19, 2017

"Unhappy"

- old guy

Picked up my car FOR THE SECOND TIME, and it is still not repaired! It has been a comedy of errors, if I bring it back they will undoubtedly charge me more.

New 2018 Toyota Highlander, $41624