I Bought a 2016 Dodge Durango in April 2018 from them.
10 days later when i came back from a business trip, noticed that
1)one headlight got water in it
2) windshield has been replaced with a aftermarket and water comes in thru it.
3)Seatbelt clip on the rear seat was broken
4) Front tire makes a weird noise which they diagnose as bad bushing and never repaired
5) Front Bumper loose.
6) there is a charge of $2,000 for reconditioning as they called it when buying an used car and the vehicle asked for an oil change 2,000 miles later purchased.
7) The sales person Mr. Bremen would never take my calls or reply to my emails neither did his manager Anthony or Steve.
8) Their financing guu Mr. Anthoni ran my credit throught a separate financial company without my authorization. Knowing that my auto loan was already approved by Capital One. I found about it when i checked my credit and shows everything.
Out of all these issues the only thing they did was replace the seatbelt bucket. They didn't assume any kind of responsability for any of this.
My worst experience ever.