Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Heather Curcio

Service Manager
3.0

October 31, 2018

"A GREAT Experience with a Five Star Team!"

- nycdivorcelawyer

I just bought a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon from Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus. I worked with Jerome in the sales department and it was an excellent experience. Jerome was very knowledgeable about the car and helped me identify all the right options to meet my needs. He took the time to listen to my specific interests and helped me customize my car so it was precisely what I wanted (nothing less - but with nothing added that was unnecessary). It was clear to me, from our first interaction all the way through delivery that he genuinely cared about me and wanted to make sure I got precisely the Jeep I wanted for a fair price. It was a "no hassle" experience and I got a great car for the right price. I've bought many cars from many dealerships but, moving forward, I will highly recommend Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus and Jerome specifically to all my friends who are in the market for an automobile. The Sales Manager, Jay, was fantastic and it was clear, from my interactions with him, that he's been in the business a long time and knew the importance of great customer service. I could also tell he considers Jerome one of his "top" people and had (well earned) confidence in the deal he helped me negotiate. When I took delivery, Monah helped make sure all the paperwork was done promptly and properly and was respectful of my time. All in all this was a "five star" experience with a great team. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to navigate the sometimes stressful world of car buying. Jerome, Jay, Monah and the whole Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus "family" are a team you can trust and true professionals. Great job! (And I love my new Jeep!)

Jerome, Monah Ghazal, Jay Murali

October 30, 2018

"Fast & Efficient"

- MR.POLLARD82

Carlos helped me out before but didn’t purchase anything that day. Wound up coming back to Paramus to see Carlos last minute and in the evening. The whole process was pretty fast from my previous experiences car buying. Was in at 5 and out by 8 with a brand new car and a trade in of old vehicle. Fast & efficient.

Carlos Belaunde

October 28, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- Nic0leL

The entire staff was incredibly attentive from the moment I walked in. My salesman Leo Geldes was very diligent in making sure I got exactly what I wanted and that stayed within my budget. He pulled multiple models and explained the differences in each along with what upgrades were available. After purchasing the car I wanted he took the time out to link my phone to the car and also showed me multiple features and settings. Additionally, Carlos in Finance was very personable and made sure I understood all of the terms I was signing to. Overall this has been, by far, my best experience with a dealership to date.

Leonardo Geldes