Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

4.1

January 05, 2019

"new jeep cherokee 2019"

- raposo49

Gerry he was very professional and explanatory on sale of my jeep cherokee 2019, Gerry send me couple email to cheque on the jeep im very satisfy with sales and service Renato

Gerry Speziale

January 03, 2019

"Poor Service Department"

- melissacveloso

I wish I could give less than a star. I dropped my jeep wrangler off at this Paramus jeep dealership for service on September 18, 2018 because my 2016 wrangler check engine light was on. I specifically dropped it off that day because I would be away for a week so they would have plenty of time to repair without giving me a loaner. After less than 10 miles of driving the truck the light came back on. I would now need a loaner due to the fact that I had work once I was back and they did NOT fix the issue. I spent over a weeks calling requesting to get the issue resolved that should had been resolved over a week prior but needed a loaner. After a week of no getting return calls from the service advisor, Alex Vargas, I asked to speak to the service manager, Steve Bradt, again two calls without returns finally called a third time and reached Steve. After explaining the situation I was told by this service MANAGER “I do not need to service you”. And “would you return a phone call from a customer like you.” I have tried to contact the general manager also never received a return call from him. All I can say is I am not one to ever write a review unless its a positive review. But after being treated so poorly by this service department I would like to save others from being treated in this manner.

Alex Vargas

December 29, 2018

"Great experience "

- cheiss

Fair price on Certified pre-owned Dodge Charger. Able to negotiate great price without the back and forth game playing. Easy process and great experience. Definitely recommend dealer and salesman.

Rafael Rodriguez