Circle BMW

M Specialist - Senior Advisor

November 17, 2018

"Great experience "

- Bob Bastian

Cliff was great and very helpful! We worked together to configure and order my new 2019 X5. Since we ordered so early there was some confusion about what could be ordered and Cliff was relentless about getting a good answer. Cliff exceeded expectations and I highly recommend him.

November 14, 2018

"Great service "

- Christinefig

Cliff was very patient and informative explaining all the features of the vehicle and the financial options on making my purchase possible. I would gladly recommend Cliff to all of my friends and family shopping for bmw!

November 14, 2018

"Newvehicle"

- William

Excellent service by Kevin Prull. Professional and knowledgeable. Advised of progress ov vehicle manufacture regularry. Followed up on all guestions. Would work with Kevin again when ready for next vehicle.

Kevin Prull

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest