Circle BMW

Client Advisor

September 25, 2018

"2019 BMW M240i"

- ChrisFarrell

This is the 3rd car we've gotten from Danny Wong and I can't say enough great things about him, his professionalism and enthusiasm for the BMW Brand. He's made the entire car shopping + buying process easy and enjoyable. I would highly, highly recommend Danny and Circle BMW to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thanks again for everything! Chris

Danny M. Wong

September 24, 2018

"Great Service!!"

- Deb1234

I recently had my car serviced due to several recalls on my car. The service coordinator Tim was outstanding! His communication was excellent and I received quick responses to all of my questions. I felt like I had a new car whenI picked it up!!

Timothy Meritzis

September 24, 2018

"BMW X1"

- BMW X1 2018

Circle BMW I just picked up my new vehicle and am loving driving it. This dealership is aggressive in making “the deal” work for your specific desires and they have an extensive selection of cars.

Antonio Carneiro
Cliff Neubart

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest