Classic Ford Sales

1698 E Booker Dairy Rd, Smithfield, North Carolina 27577

464 Reviews of Classic Ford Sales

May 19, 2018

"Exellent Purchase Experience "

- JessicaD34

I had an awesome buying experience at Classic Ford of Smithfield. Everyone who assisted me was knowledgeable and helpful! This is my third purchase from this dealership and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Other Employees : Cherie Ferguson
May 06, 2018

"Caring People "

- tegehle

I have a story to tell..another person hit me in Charleston, WV after only 4 days of owning my new Escape. Classic Gord has been very helpful and caring. My Escape is not drivable. But as soon as things are settling I’ll be back for another one so tell Stan to be ready!!

Yolanda Robinson
May 03, 2018

"Would highly recommend dealership."

- rainman5371

Very pleasant experience. Quick and easy process. Knowledgeable personnel. Very satisfied with the way things went. Only negative I can think of, is restroom needed a good cleaning. Other than that, great.

Other Employees : Lou Bain
April 28, 2018

"Outstanding "

- janwwilliams

Outstanding Excellent Professional sales team so nice and respectful. I cant say enough about the ladies that answer the phone, Salesman Lewis Allen the managers that find the car you want to the young man that gets the contract printed. Just Outstanding people. 2nd truck in 2 years with them I want go anywhere else. Just wish you could get me a Town Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yolanda Robinson
Other Employees : Derek Dellafosse
April 23, 2018

"Richard pulled a rabbit out of his hat!"

- Rob Murphy

I had a great experienI went in almost on a whim to see what I might get in a trade for my 2012 Focus. Because of Richard Murray's hard work, I went home with a new 2018 Ford Focus. Even when it seemed there was no hope, Richard kept working for me. I can't say enough about how happy I am about his patience. Also a shout out to Jake in finance is in order; his Google-Fu cut through some seemingly insurmountable obstacles. Servando also was vital, and Victoria is the one who set up the appointment in the first place. You guys rock! Robert Murphy, proud owner of a new 2018 Ford Focusce

Servando Ramirez
April 14, 2018

"Great Service and Great staff"

- James E Allen Jr

I went there looking for a used car and looking to get out of a high interest rate on my current car loan. They got me a new car and lowered my interest rate from 18% to less than 2%. That's amazing and i am grateful they were able to so.

April 13, 2018

"Richard was awesome. He made sure everything was perfect! "

- KaitlinWake

Everyone at this dealership was so friendly. They took their time and made sure our car was ready for our family. Safety is so important and we’re so thankful.

April 12, 2018

"Great ! "

- Loganbrooke03

This place is great ! Loved my experience with them . Will definitely come back in the future! They were very helpful the whole time I was There !

April 12, 2018

"Richard was great to work with! Got the job done!"

- Amy Somers

Richard, Jake and Ray were all extremely helpful, informative and actually fun to deal with. I had come in with a special situation and they helped me every step of the way to get me in the minivan that fit me and my family (literally) perfectly! :-) Even though they are far away geographically, we liked the way they handled our situation and will be back to look for a truck in the next couple of months. Thank you to all of you from the minute Tabatha greeted us at the door to the handshake from Richard before we drove away. Excellent teamwork!

April 07, 2018

"Uncomplicated, stress free and encouranging"

- Cianlo231

The experince of car buying here for me went pleasant at ease and my sale rep was awesome. He answered all questions with no problem, he was very attentive and helpful. Mr. Derek really care about his customer. I have to say this was a pleasant experience out of all the car buying I've done in the past. Thank you so much...I Love my car!!!

Derek Dellafosse