Classic Ford Sales

4.3

October 11, 2017

"Was great"

- Se919

They were able to get me a good deal and price on my new vehicle". The process was quick and was very easy. I'm satisfied.

Nigel Blow
Jake McCormick
Ron Monk

October 09, 2017

"Purchased 2 F150s"

- classic ford

I purchased two F150s for my company. I was very pleased with the deal I got on these trucks. The salesman was very helpful and found trucks with all the options I wanted.

October 09, 2017

"Purchased 2 F150s"

- classic ford

I am very pleased with my overall experience. We were there to purchase two F150 work trucks for our company and we feel that we got a very good deal on them.

Classic Ford Sales, Smithfield, NC, 27577