Coastal Hyundai

Salesman

November 17, 2017

"New Car Purchase"

- cindytkirk1 Verified Customer

My experience at Coastal was awesome, from the moment I walked in the door I felt welcomed and my salesman greeted me with a big handshake and smile. He was knowledgeable and I didn't feel pressured. I purchased a Santa Fe and I couldn't be happier!

November 17, 2017

"Nice experience"

- metsdennis Verified Customer

Everyone worked really hard to get me the vehicle that I wanted Robert was extremely helpful. I'm very happy with my new vehicle I will be sure to tell everyone I know to go to your dealership and check it out nice job everyone thank you.

November 16, 2017

"My daughter's car"

- sviy Verified Customer

I bought the car for my daughter. It was my first time dealing with you guys and buying this kind of car. Everyone was awesome, very professional and friendly. All questions have been answered. The place looks nice too. So far my daughter loves the car and I hope it will continues. Also I'd like to mention that we moved from NY area and Rishi was so helpful in organizing the deal so we can pick up the car as soon as we got here. Seems to be that people @ South are nicer then @ NY...Is not it true? Thank you all very much!

Jose Puras