Coastal Hyundai

Internet Sales Rep

November 14, 2018

"Outstanding Organization"

- 12hswiftney

I have been dealing with this Hyundai since 2013. Wes Baker was my sales representative then and has since been promoted and is now a Sales Manager at this location. I just leased another car and the experience today is the same as it was back in 2013. I spent less than half hour of my time in working out the details of the new lease. Wes and his Sales Representative Rishi Maharaj work as a great team. They make you feel like you are an insider of the organization. I always have had total confidence in my dealings with them.

Candi Baxter
Wes Baker

November 09, 2018

"Wonderful people great price great service very forthright"

- Ron Crain

Best people I ever did business with and I have been buying cars for 50 years BMW buicks Ford's olsmobiles Chevy Gmcs this is my 2nd Hyundai and my wife has one. I am so excited.

Jose Puras

October 09, 2018

"love my new Hyundai Elantra "

- kelly2727

im loving my new car and how easy it was to find the car I wanted with good help and customer service , left with my new car the same day, I would definitely recommend to friends and family!

Robert Higgins