Coastal Hyundai

Salesman

November 18, 2017

"James, the Rockstar!!"

- majesticdrywall Verified Customer

James and the entire Coastal Hyundai family were wonderful. I have never had such a convenient, more efficient experience buying a car. I will definitely return for future purchases.

James Edobar

November 17, 2017

"New Car Purchase"

- cindytkirk1 Verified Customer

My experience at Coastal was awesome, from the moment I walked in the door I felt welcomed and my salesman greeted me with a big handshake and smile. He was knowledgeable and I didn't feel pressured. I purchased a Santa Fe and I couldn't be happier!

Rishi Maharaj

November 17, 2017

"Nice experience"

- metsdennis Verified Customer

Everyone worked really hard to get me the vehicle that I wanted Robert was extremely helpful. I'm very happy with my new vehicle I will be sure to tell everyone I know to go to your dealership and check it out nice job everyone thank you.

New 2017 Hyundai Tucson, $24038