Coastal Hyundai

Rishi Maharaj, Internet Sales Rep, Coastal Hyundai

Rishi Maharaj

Internet Sales Rep

October 09, 2018

"love my new Hyundai Elantra "

- kelly2727

im loving my new car and how easy it was to find the car I wanted with good help and customer service , left with my new car the same day, I would definitely recommend to friends and family!

Robert Higgins

July 21, 2018

"Great Dealer"

- ScottandKat

We purchased a used Santa Fe Sport. I test drove 4 cars without issue from the sales department. John and staff are 2nd to none.

Alfredo Torres-Pena
Candi Baxter
John Lyons

July 13, 2018

"Service Advisors "

- BNevue

On 07/12/2018, my fiancé took her Vehicle for an oil change and she dropped it off alone to an advisor we’ve never worked with before, Wilfredo Rivera. Upon returning to pick the vehicle back up, I accompanied her to the advisor as I usually do. He provided us with a receipt with several recommendations for service that totaled $900 in estimates. Now, I have service her vehicle completely since new and this vehicle runs perfectly and is maintained exactly to factory specifications and has topped off fluids and even perfect tire pressure, always. I decided not to question this “recommended service” on the spot, and instead, fact checked it myself. After inspecting each item, not a single thing on this list was accurate. It recommended, for example, two new radiator hoses and a coolant flush. I just flushed the coolant and inspected the radiator hoses 3 days prior to this inspection and they are in perfect condition and filled with factory replacement coolant with no spillage to lead anyone to believe there were any issues of any kind. I tried to call and speak with a manager but I was tossed around from one phone to another before hung up on. I’m upset by this, and I plan to bring this vehicle back and fix this issue.

Wilfredo Rivera and Frank Urena