Coastal Hyundai

Sales Assistant

April 21, 2018

"great service"

- mary m

I bought my 4th or 5th car from them. John Lyons was very helpful as usual I bought all my cars from John. His assistant Jason Baker also supper helpful with the set up and explaining all features of the new car. I will always come back to this dealership thanks to this sales team I will also recommend this dealership to all my friends.

John Lyons

February 28, 2018

"Best Dealer Ever Dealt with"

- Peter in Barefoot Bay

I've been a loyal Honda man for Many Years, in fact my current car till Yesterday was a Honda Accord EX-L Navigation. I've been watching Hyundai for at least 5 years. I decided I wanted to but an Elantra Gt, was thinking Used 2016. But no one was finding the options I wanted. John Lyons A senior Sales Manager at Coastal tried hard to find me the used Elantra. So he called me & said with all the tech packages & options you want you may want to look at New. He said they have some great sales incentives. He was right I was already thinking new before he called. So anyways with John's help they got me a great price. So this past saturday Jason Baker Took my car off the showroom floor and drove it down to me, so I could test drive it. I feel in love with the Elantra GT, I feel the Service i received thought my whole buying experience was extremely higher than any other dealer I've ever bought from. Coat Hyundai is a great dealer to buy from

Other Employees : John Lyans, Jason Baker

February 27, 2018

"SERVICE DEPARTMENT AWFUL"

- BadServiceDepartment

When arriving for my confirmed service appointment I was told all the mechanics were on lunch and I would have to wait three hours for the minor repair to begin. UNETHICAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Crystal