Coastal Hyundai

Internet Sales Rep

July 21, 2018

"Great Dealer"

- ScottandKat

We purchased a used Santa Fe Sport. I test drove 4 cars without issue from the sales department. John and staff are 2nd to none.

Alfredo Torres-Pena
Candi Baxter

July 13, 2018

"Service Advisors "

- BNevue

On 07/12/2018, my fiancé took her Vehicle for an oil change and she dropped it off alone to an advisor we’ve never worked with before, Wilfredo Rivera. Upon returning to pick the vehicle back up, I accompanied her to the advisor as I usually do. He provided us with a receipt with several recommendations for service that totaled $900 in estimates. Now, I have service her vehicle completely since new and this vehicle runs perfectly and is maintained exactly to factory specifications and has topped off fluids and even perfect tire pressure, always. I decided not to question this “recommended service” on the spot, and instead, fact checked it myself. After inspecting each item, not a single thing on this list was accurate. It recommended, for example, two new radiator hoses and a coolant flush. I just flushed the coolant and inspected the radiator hoses 3 days prior to this inspection and they are in perfect condition and filled with factory replacement coolant with no spillage to lead anyone to believe there were any issues of any kind. I tried to call and speak with a manager but I was tossed around from one phone to another before hung up on. I’m upset by this, and I plan to bring this vehicle back and fix this issue.

Wilfredo Rivera and Frank Urena

June 26, 2018

"Great experience and wonderful staff!!"

- newcar,happyowner

This dealership is just great!!! Absolutely no pressure, and I was treated with the utmost respect. They really cared what features I did, and did not, want in the new car. They took a very long time explaining all the new features and "bells and whistles" that my new car had. Most features were new technology I had never used or understood, yet they took all the time needed to patiently guide a senior citizen like me through their proper use. I love the new car, and would highly recommend others consider this dealership. Ask for John or Jason!! You won't be disappointed!!!!!

Jason Baker