Coconut Creek Hyundai

Eli Alfasi

Charlton  Alves, Hyundai Sales , Coconut Creek Hyundai

Charlton Alves

November 01, 2018

"Patrick Amoriello is the best of the best!!!"

- Bianca Rose

I have bought several cars from Patrick and quite honestly he is the only car sales person I have ever not only trusted but grown to love and appreciate as a great human being. I would travel from afar to buy a car from Patrick because he is someone who can be trusted, and that is a rare thing in this world. He truly cares about people and although I have called upon him for assistance an embarrassing number of times, he is always kind above all else. He deserves all of the prosperity life has to offer. I highly recommend him. I will go as far as to say, I don't believe you will ever find a better, more honest person to purchase a car from and I truly hope many people see this review and heed my advice. Patrick, I hope you see this review and know how much you are appreciated and that you have truly touched the heart of this lifetime customer of yours!

Patrick Amoriellio

October 10, 2018

"See Oliver Barrera at Coconut Creek Auto Mall For Great Serv"

- DWhite12

My wife and I bought a 2018 Hyundai Tucson at Coconut Creek Hyundai in late May. We dealt with Oliver Barrera who provided us excellent service. We recommended Oliver, Hyundai cars, and Coconut Creek Hyundai to several family members and friends and they also bought cars and had the same service as we did. We found Oliver to be very friendly, professional, and honest. He did not over promise anything and everything he said he could do, he did. He was very patient and low pressure. I have bought many cars over the years, and to some degree all of the brands are alike, so what makes the difference is the buying experience, the product knowledge, and being treated fairly. David & Renee Satisfied Owners from Parkland Florida

Oliver Barrera

September 23, 2018

"complete waste of human experience"

- Hfarnham

I was at this dealership because the expensive sports model a friend was driving was a lemon and she was sobbing uncontrollably while trying to get the men in service to either fix it or replace it. She had been fighting for months because the vehicle was unsafe; a fact the service managers knew. However, we were told Hyundai knows about the issues and says "its ok". We asked for the general manager and he refused to meet with us. We were then given to a sales manager who also didn't want to help. I then asked for the name and number of the Area Manager for the dealership and the sales manager decided to sit down and talk. It wasn't until the salesman who had sold her the car joined us that we actually got somewhere. In the end, they gave her a 2018 GT in replacement of the lemon she was driving. It took all afternoon and was just another reason I, personally, would never shop that dealership, drive a Hyundai or recommend the brand. Awful management....awful service managers....an awful way to spend a day.

dont know