Coggin Deland Ford - Lincoln

Don Luciani

December 04, 2018

"Pre owned purchase"

- Donzi1981

Would highly recommend this dealership and Paul. Paul was professional in every way, listened to our needs and helped us get to where we needed to be on our purchase. Needing to purchase a vehicle for my daughter, Paul was patient and ensured we were happy with our choice.

Angel Cortes
Other Employees : Angel Cortes was also involved and very professional. Not a pushy car manager, but helped us make our purchase and made sure our needs were met.

December 03, 2018

"Excellent experience and beautiful SUV "

- AshleyZ23

I just recently purchased a used 2010 Honda CRV EXL that is in excellent condition. Paul Cianciotto was extreamly friendly, provided outstanding customer service, and was honest and helpful with me throughout the entire purchasing process. Angel, the sales manager, was also very accommodating and offered to fix a small fabric issue on the door handel (thank you so much!) My experience at Coggin Ford and Lincoln in Deland was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle, go talk to Paul Cianciotto! He is extreamly helpful and is sure to help make your car buying experience one to remember and a little less stressful than it could be. Thank you so much Paul, I love my new Honda CRV EXL! 😊

Angel Cortes

September 25, 2018

""Great Experience""

- tania williams

We needed to get a used car that fit within our budget. Our sales person Adam Armanios was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He helped us find exactly what we were looking for. This was the best experience we have ever had buying a car. I would definitely come back to them when we are ready to purchase another vehicle!

Adam Armanios