Coggin Deland Ford - Lincoln

Internet Manager

July 30, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Brian

We needed to get a used car that fit within our budget. Our sales person was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He helped us find exactly what we were looking for. This was the best experience we have ever had buying a car. I would definitely come back to them when we are ready to purchase another vehicle!

July 28, 2018

"No high pressure tactics"

- Besco

Both the salesman, Don Luciani, and the manager, Larry, were professional and easy to deal with. Both had great customer skills and did not try to overpower you or put pressure on you for an immediate decision. A welcomed experience from other dealerships. They both had good knowledge and experience and it made the whole process much smoother.

Larry Helsel
Don Luciani

June 15, 2018

"AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

- Cj0813

Where to start! A: I came in there with a 2012 Hyundai veloster with 125ishk Miles and told them i was wanting a sporty looking hatchback they showed me a few cars and ended with a feista not only did he make sure i was completely happy with the car he fought to get my payments as low as the dealership was allowed to make i B: went to go get my windows tinted and i work 12pm to 9pm and they told me to come in at 11:30am and they will drive me to my job and drop my car off and hand my keys to security when it was done they literally went out of there way to get what i needed done quick easy and super convenient

Used 2007 Mazda Mazda3, $4803