Coggin Deland Honda

Christian Arango, Sales and Leasing Consultant , Coggin Deland Honda

Christian Arango

Sales and Leasing Consultant

January 16, 2019

"Good and bad experience "

- Court8982

Honestly my overall experience was frustrating. The used vehicle I purchased was overlooked in so many ways and Isaac wasn’t very helpful during and after the purchase was made. Dog hair in crevices of the car that was missed, dog hair behind the cluster gauge glass, over tightened lug nuts that warped my rotors, a urine smell in the car and no vehicle mats or cargo mat present in the vehicle, and a dirty cabin filter. I wasn’t getting the help I needed so I needed to go up the chain. The general manager, Ed, really cares about what happens at this dealership. I believe there are some problems at Deland but with a dedicated manager like him, I would actually consider returning to them (IF he were still with them when the time came). I went from being disgusted with my purchase to completely blown away and thankful for the help he gave me. I think I’ll stick with new next time, but everything worked out in the end.

Other Employees : Ed Stockel

January 07, 2019

"Isaac is the BEST"

- Reeksworld

When my father and I walked into the dealership, we were greeted by a young man with a big smile named Isaac. He made us feel welcome and he quickly discovered my wants and needs. He showed me the car that I was looking for and before test driving the car I was in love. Isaac is very knowledgeable about the Honda products and if he doesn't know, he'll find someone that does. This was the best experience at a car dealership that I have ever had. I will definitely recommend buying a car from Isaac.

December 31, 2018

"What a wonderful experience!"

- Tina72

I went in expecting to purchase a used vehicle. I didn't even consider a new vehicle thinking it was out of my price range. My sales representative, Christian Arango went above and beyond and took the time to give me all of my options, and was NEVER pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. He also took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend Coggin Honda in Deland, Florida. Also, a BIG Thank you to Ed Stockel as well for working with my budget and making it happen!!! I reccomend giving them a shot. I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Christian Arango