Coggin Deland Honda

New Car Director

October 22, 2018

"Thanks Isaac"

- kroll43

Isaac was very helpful in getting me a deal for the car my wife wanted. I was going to leave because i felt i wasnt getting what i wanted for my car. He called sales mgr. over and he got me the deal. thanks Isaac

October 09, 2018

"Issac was awesome"

- marymary

I found Issac to be extremely knowledgeable and well versed in all Honda products. He was intelligent, articulate, engaging and interesting with a broad range of of life experiences under his belt. Issac answered ALL of my questions. He knew not only Honda but many other auto makes and manufactures as well (Issac also had a vast knowledge in aircraft as well- which is one of my hobbies ). During the time we had to fill time waiting for the final preparations of my purchase he shared some very interesting stories of his own to help fill the time. Issac was patient and accommodating. I would definitely recommend that you ask for Issac next time you visit the DeLand Coggin dealership.

October 05, 2018

"A experience in dealing with Dealand Honda"

- Jimgoff

Through a internet I found a vehicle that I was very interested in. I made an hour and a half drive and a few hours later drove home owning that vehicle. The staff was incredible and my salesman, Christian Arango was extremely pleasant and helpful in every way. Even though it's some distance from me it felt like home and I will definitely by my next vehicle there. Edward the Sales Manager was so friendly and helpful ( and I appreciate his working hard to get me everything I wanted) as well as Antonio the Finance Officer. Thank you all and you have captured my business so well. All be safe and may all your customers be as happy and satisfied as you made me ! 😃🌴🌞

Christian Arango