Coggin Deland Honda

Diana Hindman, Service Reservationist, Coggin Deland Honda

Diana Hindman

Service Reservationist

May 20, 2018

"Wonderful service! Very happy customer!"

- Shell52684

Alan was amazing! I went to so many dealerships in the past and never felt I was treated fairly until I went to Coggin Deland Honda. All my questions were answered and I never felt rushed. I am so happy with my new car! Financing went so smooth as well. Before I took my car home, Alan took the time to walk me through all my cars settings and tailor them to my preferences. I will be a forever customer! Highly recommend! Thank you!

May 18, 2018

"I had an amazing experience "

- Sarah Smiles

Alan made my car buying experience amazing. I absolutely love my preowned vehicle and the payments are right where I wanted them. The next time it's time to purchase a car, I'm coming back here.

May 17, 2018

"Excellent Service No Gimmicks"

- Nyeastcoast

Alan R. is as professional as they come when looking for a new car. No gimmicks, not pushy and listens to YOUR needs. Your time is his time. His knowledge with Honda is extraordinary. He is able to help assist with any questions you may have about your new vehicle. I am sure when you work with Alan, you will be driving away in a new vehicle (or new to you vehicle.) Looking forward to referring all my friends and family his way. FIVE STARS and BEYOND! Thank you, Alan.

Used 2013 Honda CR-V, $16212