Colonial Ford

Dell Roderick, General Sales Manager, Colonial Ford

Jake Eldredge , Sales and Leasing Consultant, Colonial Ford

Sales and Leasing Consultant

February 19, 2018

"My experience with the dealership/ sales agent was great!"

- Cll4261

My husband and I have been a long time buyer from Colonial Ford. Jake our salesman made our transition easy, with no hassles.Friendly enviorment!

February 19, 2018

"Service worth the price"

- Matt C

Purchased a brand new 2018 vehicle at Colonial Ford. From the moment I walked in the door I received prompt and professional assistance. I immediately felt like my salesman, Jake Eldredge, had my best interest first. Once we found a vehicle that really fit the bill Jake, Dell Roderick and Greg Russell really worked to get the financial numbers I wanted. New cars are expensive but their customer service makes it worth the price. The car is loaded with every option, my monthly payments was within $20 dollars of my initial target price, and Jake, John, Dell and Greg each gave us their undivided attention throughout the process.

February 16, 2018

"They go the extra mile for you"

- WILL J

Just purchased my third car there. John Collas went the extra mile to help me, along with Dell Roderik and Frank it couldn't have been better. I just hope they are the team when I am ready for number 4

Used 2016 Ford F-350, $55825