Colonial Ford

Sales and Leasing Consultant

January 14, 2019

"Easy car buying"

- KKD

Art at Colonial was a straight shooter and easy to work with. We purchased a used Toyota and he didn't act like he knew all about it (being a ford dealer). He was straight forward on pricing and adjustments and very pleasant.

Art Guertin

January 08, 2019

"Long time customer for a reason"

- Chris in Plymouth

I’ve been a customer of Colonial Ford for over 8 years. I’ve purchased 1 used 2008 F30, and brand new 2011 F350, and 2 Brand new 2015 Explorer’s over that time. I continue to go back for service. I always feel like the service writer listens closely to my concerns, the techs are proficient at making repairs correctly the first time, and I trust them. It’s important as a customer to feel as though I’m being treated fairly, which is another important reason I continue to go back to Colonial. My most recent trip into the service department involved a number of issues. Tires, Brakes, Altenator, A/C Compressor, Wheel Hub/Bearing, and a door panel recall. The work was all done quickly considering it was New Years weekend, and I was only without my car for a couple days. Firm believer that the dealer is the best place to bring my vehicle. The mechanics are factory trained/certified, and they only use OEM parts to get the job done. Thank you Kevin Gill and Colonial Ford for continuing to make my service experience top notch. Oh and the new facility they built is state of the art, very comfortable waiting area, with coffee and refreshments. Felt like a nice hotel lobby.

Kevin Gill

January 05, 2019

" great experience "

- aanderson

I needed a new van for my business. I visited Colonial Ford and met Domenic Dimascio, the commercial manager. Everything went smoothly and they also had the ladder rack installed on the van that was a huge time saver fo me. I would hands down recommend this dealership.

Domenic DiMascio