Columbia Ford Kia

Eric Gates

John Senick, Sales Consultant, Columbia Ford Kia

John Senick

January 22, 2018

"Great guys very helpfull"

- Gsxkid

Great people to work with, would definetly refer a friend, Matt an jake were both very helpful, look forward to dealing with the company in the future

Matt Milici

January 21, 2018

"Definitely Worth the Ride"

- Nick

My son was looking for a truck. After finding a truck online at Columbia Ford my son called and the truck was still available. We drove 1 hour and 40 minutes to go see this truck that unfortunately sold as we walked through the door. We spoke with John and he took our information "just in case". Sure enough, John called us Monday morning letting us know that the truck was ours if we wanted it. The next day we could get there was the next Saturday. We picked up the truck on Saturday and my son's first experience of buying a vehicle was great. John and Jake could not have been any nicer or accommodating. We would definitely make the trip to Columbia Ford again!

John Senick

January 20, 2018

"2018 GT Mustang"

- Jwirtes

Had a very good experience with this dealer and now I'm into my second purchase from them. They were willing to give me a very good trade in value and locate/retrieve the car of my choice. Sales and finance was very fair and accommodating to me, service looks to be run professionally. Lastly, they were respectful of my high attention to details and quality/care of the delivery.

Timothy Bassett