Columbia Ford Kia

1861 Reviews of Columbia Ford Kia

January 16, 2019

"Fantastic Dealership!!!"

- Van

Fantastic experience for my whole family while buying our 2018 Ford Raptor! The entire staff at this dealership was extremely friendly and the hospitality was second to none. Jimmie Bletsch and Matt Milici both took the time to answer all questions I had before coming to the dealership which was about an hour drive. Matt was very knowledgeable about the truck and continued to answer all my questions during both visits...GREAT SALESMAN! Eric Gates worked out a great deal to get me into that Raptor. Thank you!!!

Matt Milici
Jimmie Bletsch
Eric Gates
January 15, 2019

"Great customer service!"

- Escape#1

This was my first purchase from Columbia Ford. My husband Bought his last two vehicles through Columbia ford & recommended I go there when I was in the market for a new Ford. The customer service was outstanding! Ryan McLeod & Jimmie Bletsch were very helpful & took their time answering all my questions. I will highly recommend Columbia Ford along with Ryan & Jimmie to anyone I know who is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Jimmie Bletsch
January 15, 2019

"Service "

- Clalumiere

Service is always great whenever I come in. Always address my concerns with my car Very helpful and understanding staff. Thank you for all your help.

January 14, 2019

"Well organized visit"

- customer

Our Ford F-550 box truck needed some repairs. We use this vehicle daily to perform heating services for our customers. Arrangements were made to drop off the truck and pick-up on the same day. As promised the the truck was ready and repairs done.

Joe Berube
January 14, 2019

"Service and Recall work 2018 F-150"

- delaqua66

Service completed on time, as promised. Staff is always friendly and courteous. A pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend Columbia Ford/Kia for service for any make or model.

January 13, 2019

"Buying my EcoSport"

- tommy22

Everyone that I dealt with was very friendly and professional, which made my vehicle buying experience go extremely smooth. They gave me a very fair amount towards my trade,and together with the dealer discount and incentives were able to meet the amount that I was comfortable paying for the EcoSport.

Henry Gregoire
Eric Gates
January 12, 2019

"Columbia FORD/KIA byTed Verba"

- tvfast&true

recently we had a recall on our 17 Kia. We called for an appointment and received one immediately. The car was brought in for the repair and an oil change. As it was to take a number of hours to do the work, we had an excellent breakfast at the Thunderbird Café which is in the same building. After we ate, they provided us with a courtesy ride home with an excellent driver. When the work was completed, we were given a call. they explained all the work to us as well as have given a multiport inspection of the car. I was about to write out a check for the oil change when they told me it was still a courtesy oil change. We have bought many vehicles at Columbia FORD as well as all our service requirements over the past 10+ years and have NEVER had a bad experience. The building is a wonder to see as well as how clean the building is kept. All of the employees and I do mean all are very friendly and polite. A wonderful experience if you are interested in an honest Dealership.

Joe Berube
Edward Carpenter
Tony Mauro
Jake Gurzler
January 12, 2019

"Excellent Shopping Experience "

- EnricoFermi

Recently my car stopped working and I didn't know what to do. There was so much to be done with trading in the old vehicle, switching my insurance over, my registration etc... Ryan, made this process very easy and headache free for me. One of the most professional and yet personable sales people I ever worked with. He made me feel right at home in Columbia Ford, which is a beautiful dealership by the way. Highly recommended!

January 11, 2019

"New Ford Focus"

- decfocus

Experience was excellent. All staff were helpful and friendly. The atmosphere, considering this was a dealership, was outstanding. Nice waiting room and a lunch restaurant were nice added touches

Jake Gurzler
January 07, 2019

"Good job"

- Orphan Annie

We were very satisfied with the service we received from Columbia Ford. We called for a flat bed tow and in less than 45 minutes truck was here and driver was loading our car. We are happy with the repairs that were made. The staff was courteous and friendly. We highly recommend Columbia Ford.

Joe Brochu