Commonwealth Nissan

Marshall Daniels

Victor Jimenez, Sales, Commonwealth Nissan

Victor Jimenez

October 12, 2017

"No Pressure, smooth transaction..."

- Malla6

Roy M. was the salesman I absolutely tortured. Never once did he let on that he was completely annoyed. He wrote up a P&S and by the time he got back to the desk I changed my mind...and we started all over again! The manager Carlos was such a wonderful man, he went above and beyond trying to get my Thule rails back. The most impressive thing-they both remembered my first name when I walked in a week later to get my inspection sticker. Roy excused himself from his clients to come and check on me to make sure I was still loving my new car. I started my new car search at the end of the summer. I started at Commonwealth Honda but wasn't ready to pull the trigger. I shopped for a couple of months at many different dealerships and got some really unimpressive service. I ended up back at Commonwealth Nissan and I have to add that I shopped Commonwealth first AND LAST...and I loved it!!! I don't want to forget Alex in finance - he explained everything. A very smooth transaction!! P.S. Thank you for the cookies-the kids were super impressed and they loved them!

Roy Mazraani
Carlos Rodriguez
Other Employees : Alex in finance

October 03, 2017

"Best service "

- Jay9

We have had the best experience with the salesmen and financial department ever. Many years we were with a different local dealer and the best decision we made was to move on. Franlin Veloz is amazing and he will help accommodate everyone. Stop by and ask for him. Another great part of the crew were Victor, Roy, Lamar and Kevi.

Lamar McLaughlin
Kevin Petersen
Franklyn Veloz
Charles Daher Jr.

October 01, 2017

"Daughters first new car"

- Cardude5

Great experience! Roy called me to see if I was interested in trading in my vehicle. Commonwealth was very fair and we think we got a good deal. This is our third Nissan from commonwealth Nissan. We will buy again.

Roy Mazraani