Conklin Cars Salina

Sales Representative
Larry Henoch, Finance Manager, Conklin Cars Salina

Larry Henoch

November 09, 2017

"Completely satisfied with Pam Severson"

- Regina (Gina) Knight

Pam Severson went above and beyond in helping me purchase my new Honda Civic! She suggested this car for me based on pmt amount I wanted to make and sporty looks with great gas mileage even with a turbo! Pam even brought it to my work to see! She arranged for me to bring it home overnite so my husband and I could take our time driving it and checking it out. Pam got the trade amount I wanted from my old car which was very important to us. I am COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the service PAM SEVERSON provided!! Also Alan stayed late to get our paperwork done! We have bought many cars from Pam and will keep returning to her! Thanks for the pleasant buying experience!

Pam Severson

October 06, 2017

"Excellent service"

- crv lady

I have dealt with Conklin before and have always had an excellent experience. The staff are very professional, courteous and accommodating. Couldn’t ask for anything better!

September 17, 2017

"Courteous sales staff"

- Happy Customer

Friendly sales staff provided courteous and knowledgable service. My sales man really went out of his way to help me find the car I was looking for. I am very happy with my "new" used car. I will definitely deal with Conklin Cars again!

Used 2014 Honda CR-V, $16498