Corwin Toyota of Fargo

Brennen Tracy, Internet Sales Consultant, Corwin Toyota of Fargo

Brennen Tracy

"helpful"

- JULIA1997

Everyone did everything they could to make sure I went home in a new car that night. They were all helpful and friendly. it was a long wait but they kept me updated and were honest and upfront about everything.

Cody Griffin

October 19, 2017

"Fabulous time at Corwin "

- David D

Steve was so great and really appreciated it. I Mae the sale so easy. He was a great sales guy. I was so lucky I got him. Was so personal and professional, but still I felt like I knew him for a long time. A great asset to your company.

Stephen Radermacher

"Sold!"

- Marcusmyers

I had stopped over to Corwin Honda in the hopes to find a civic. The one I was looking for was gone and I had to actually walk up to someone and request help. So my fiance and I walked over to Corwin Toyota and was immediately greeted at the door, Kevin came up and introduced himself and began our conversation. I told him I was interested in test driving a Camry in the lot and without hesitation grabbed us some bottled water some keys and we hit the road. The whole experience was great. Previously I had only dealt with private sales and Kevin made sure I had everything I needed to leave with a car that night. Which I did, and have been happily driving it since june. The very first weekend we had it we took a trip to the Twin Cities and it was the perfect vehicle. Everyone I dealt with at Corwin was informative and explained everything completely. From the insurance folks, the finance folks, and Kevin. Couldn't have made it much better than it was.

Kevin T. Odamtten