Corwin Toyota of Fargo

Internet Sales Consultant

October 23, 2018

"2015 CRV"

- FargoJeffrey

Came in for an AWD vehicle. Tried out a few different cars and we liked the CRV. The process with Brennen was easy. This is our second vehicle from Corwin Toyota from Brennen.

Brennen Tracy

October 23, 2018

"2018 Tacoma!"

- Garrett

Patrick did a great job stepping me through the process. He was able to answer any and all questions I could think of and then some! The dealership overall is top notch and very friendly.

Patrick Murphy

October 22, 2018

"Super pleased with Eric Johnson's customer service "

- Rouge

The patience and customer service I experienced from Eric Johnson was exceptional. While I was having a very hard time deciding between 2 cars he took the time to not only ask questions about what was really important to me but actually listened to my answers. Once the car was decided he worked very hard at getting my payments in a range that worked for me and explained the financing in detail so I left not only loving my new ride but feeling very comfortable with my payments. In addition after a very long day he stayed 30 minutes after hours looking for the garage door opener I left in my vehicle I traded in. Which was found wedged between the seat. I also need to acknowledge Baker in the financing dept. He thoughally explained all extended warrenty's to us. Some we were interested in and the ones we were not he was not pushy about. Plus gave me 2 packs of a great ginger tea to bring home due to a cough I had! If your looking for a great car at a great price and customer service that goes above and beyond you have to deal with these guys!

Eric Johnson