Coulter Cadillac Buick GMC

Chris Harder, Finance Manager, Coulter Cadillac Buick GMC

January 13, 2019

"Easy transaction"

- CGregory

I called about a car it was there and ready to drive when I arrived, I had to leave so we made the deal by phone, beast and easiest transaction ever. Dureen made it happen, she even came in early before opening hours on Saturday to meet me to finalize the deal.

Dureen Olson

January 12, 2019

"Used Car Purchase"

- jahandley11@aol.com

Amazing used car buying experience. Started out meeting with Bill Durst who was very accommodating tracking down the used truck that I had come to take a look at. After an exhaustive search and a lot of walking Bill found the truck and took us on a test drive. No pressure to make a decision and answered all my questions. Went back in a week later and met with Austin Ekeroth as Bill was unavailable. After taking a 2nd look at the truck Austin introduced my to his Sales Manager Tim Raspiller. Really enjoyed meeting with Tim as he listened to my concerns and gave me an education on hidden fees and add-on's that I was being bombarded with at other local dealerships. Chris Harder in finance made the closing of the deal painless and was very informative. Hope that I dont need a new car anytime soon, but when I do they will be the 1st I go see. Thanks All

Bill Durst
Austin Ekeroth
Tim Raspiller
Tim Totaro

January 11, 2019

"New car purchase with a trade"

- PastorC

Jose was great. He showed great patience with me as I had many questions and concerns about trading in my vehicle. He also gave good instructions and demonstration on the features of the vehicle I was purchasing.

Jose Albanil