Country Nissan

Nicole Stasz

September 15, 2018

"Customer Service "

- Sashamaria03

I really like that Mackenzie made my car buying experience much easier. I work two jobs and she was able to answer all my questions through email and quote me a price. I also like that she never gave up when I decided to choose another dealer. When the other dealer went back on their word I was able to meet with Nick and Mackenzie and get the Rogue I wanted at the original price agreed on. Nick and Mackenzie went above and beyond to make me comfortable, answer my questions in person, and I ended up choosing Country Nissan again for my lease. I am so excited and happy with my new car. The customer service skills shown to me were excellent and the fact that the dealer kept their word on prices goes above and beyond. Trust is the foundation of all experiences and I would defienetly recommend Country Nissan to everyone I know buying a car.

Nicholas Kane
Mackenzie Sumwalt-Kijak

September 15, 2018

"Makenzies helped me buy my new car. "

- Steve F

Makenzie was very helpful, attentive and responsive to my caR buying needs. Makenzie was with me most every step of the way. I would work with her again.

Mackenzie Sumwalt-Kijak
Other Employees : Ross

August 31, 2018

"Competitive prices!"

- KMurray

Bought my '17 Altima from Country Nissan in Hadley after shopping as far as Hartford CT. I ended up with the best price close to home. Jason LeClair was the salesperson, very easy-going and personable...overall a very good car buying experience!

Jason Leclair