Country Nissan

Service Coordinator

December 08, 2018

"Nissan Rogue"

- Dottie

I had been searching for a new vehicle hoping to get a year end deal on a 2018 model. I had been to other dealerships but was not impressed with vehicle or sales team. Then I entered Country Nissan. I was made to feel welcome immediately (Not the phony welcome). I was introduced to Jason Leclair and he listened to me about what I needed and my fear of new technology. He explained the 2018 Rogue I was considering had a lot of extra technology on it. He suggested the 2019 basic model would probably be more of what I wanted. We went for a test drive and I knew immediately this vehicle was what I was looking for. Jason never tried to sell to me anything I wasn't looking for. He made the whole buying process less stressful. I would recommend that anyone looking for a great buying experience to visit Jason at Country Nissan.

November 23, 2018

"Most fun I've ever had buying a car!"

- bward527

I went to Country Nissan hoping to trade in my lease. I knew I was going to go over my mileage limit and I wanted to own a car instead. I was worried that this would be difficult, however...I still owed a year on my lease agreement. I went to Jason LeClair, and he immediately went above and beyond in helping me find the best options for my desired monthly payment. I never once felt pressured or wondered if I was getting the best possible deal. Instead of feeling like I was playing "cat and mouse" like I have at other dealerships, we didn't waste any time getting down to business, and I truly enjoyed his company. I have always wanted a Rogue, and it's exactly what I got! I am so grateful Jason made it happen for me, and I will never buy another car from anyone else if I can help it. I even took a stack of cards to hand out to friends and family :)

November 20, 2018

"Rogue Sport is awesome!"

- RogueSportFanatic

Was just looking and did not expect to go home with a new vehicle but I absolutely loved the Rogue Sport and Jason made me a great offer