Country Nissan

Service Coordinator
Beverly Tatro, Service Advisor, Country Nissan

Beverly Tatro

October 19, 2017

"Wonderful & honest group of hard working individuals."

- Ted Schiff

I visited and purchaed a 2017 Nissan Rogue from Jason Wright this week. Jason Wright, Mark Bousquet, John Potter, Rhys Evans and Omar were extremely helpful. Mark Bousquet did his very best to make the process of a self-employed individual such as myself, not have to donate a kidney or other organ part to get our new Nissan Rogue. As many self employed people know, documenting all our income is not as easy for us as it is for employees who receive paybstubs. My experience with Country Nissan keeps me returning to them for our Automobiles time after time. Donna and I are on our third Nissan Rogue. Thanks to everyone at Country Nissan for another wonderful experience. Thanks also to Carla Cosenzi!

Rhys Evans
John Potter
Mark Bousquet
Carla Cosenzi
Other Employees : Omar

October 16, 2017

"Very pleasant experience"

- Steve W

I found a vehicle on-line with an internet price that was affordable, for a 2017 Frontier. Rose responded right away ,the next business day, that the vehicle was still available. I read some reviews of other customers and Mackenzie's name came up quite often. I called and she offered to meet , on her day off, to accommodate my schedule . I've purchased from other dealers in the past , this was by far the most pleasant , NON-PRESSUERD of all . Everyone my wife and I dealt with were great !

Mackenzie Sumwalt-Kijak
Mark Bousquet
Rose Hathaway
Other Employees : Juliette Abreu

October 07, 2017

"Good Experience!"

- nissanmurano

Mackenzie answered all my questions and kept me updated during my truck buying experience. If you are going to buy from Country Nissan, ask for Mackenzie. Excellent Saleswoman!

Mackenzie Sumwalt-Kijak