Country Nissan

Service Coordinator

May 31, 2018

"Jason is the BEST! "

- ☺️

I just bought my second car from Jason Wright. He always treats me like family. He was knowledgeable and didn't try to 'upsell' me. When the dealership didn't have my exact preference, Jason found it elsewhere and arranged delivery for me. Just the best!

Jason Wright

May 30, 2018

"Great experience"

- Army vet 88

Recently purchased a vehicle from Jason Leclair. He was very knowledgeable, and professional. He took the time to help me find exactly the right vehicle for my needs, and budget. I would definately shop here again.

Jason Leclair

May 30, 2018

"GREAT Staff, Hassle-Free, and Worth the Trip"

- Derek Beauregard

We had a great experience at Country Nissan. We traveled over two hours there to find the car we were looking for. Friendly and professional staff like our salesman Nicholas Kane, Mackenzie McGrath in customer service, and Omar Ali their sales manager made the whole process enjoyable and hassle-free. The trip was well worth it. Special thanks to Nick for answering all our questions along the way. The dealership delivered my new CPO vehicle to my door. All-in-all beyond my high expectations. Thanks guys, and all the best!

Omar Ali