Crazy Cheap Cars

Business Development Center

October 06, 2017

"Happy camper"

- hollybug92

I purchased a mazda5 from Matthew recently. I am very happy with the vehicle. I would recommend anybody to this dealers. Matt was very prompt on getting me financed and down the road with my new to me car.

Ben Martin

October 05, 2017

"Respectful and knowledgeable "

- JoanRx

Thanks to Matt and Brien my daughter has a newer more reliable vehicle to drive. They were so helpful and truly concerned about all aspects of our needs, from safety to cost. I appreciated their candid responses and I will definatetly be a return customer! Joan H

Matt Strobele
Brien Tyoe

October 03, 2017

"Ryan Woodward was great to work with!"

- jneaner03

We had a very good experience with Crazy Cheap Cars. The best part of the experience was working with Ryan Woodward. He looked out for us and did everything in his power to ensure that our vehicle was in the best condition possible. He was very helpful with the financing and loan process. While we went in hoping to negotiate the price, we were comfortable with accepting the sticker price as a very fair deal.

Ryan Woodward