Crescent Ford

249 Reviews of Crescent Ford

January 18, 2019

"Great Experience"

- cheryl0106

I was very impressed with Crescent Ford and the staff. I have never bought a car from this dealership. Mason Adams, Sam McCullock and Dee Parrish made this a very stress free experience. They were very professional and very friendly. Mason took his time and explained everything that my husband and I needed to know about the Ford Escape that we purchased. Thank you all for a wonderful experience.

MASON ADAMS
Sam Mccullock
January 17, 2019

"Great experience! "

- Happy Customer

I found the car I wanted online and sent an email to Ford Crescent late at night. Hap contacted me the next day. I drove to the dealer, they had the car ready for a test drive. Austin was very patient with me and we even drove the car to my house so my family could see it. I love my Ford Flex and was very happy with my trade-in as well as my new car. Thank you Austin and Sam!!

Sam Mccullock
January 15, 2019

"Changed my mind on car shopping!"

- Rvmclain88

This dealership was excellent to work with. They had a used vehicle I was looking for and far exceeded my expectations. After going to other big name dealers this hometown dealership really went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied.

January 08, 2019

"Purchase of a new 2018 Ford F150 XLT"

- HerbLR

Have done business with Crescent Ford since moving to High Point in 1999. They have been professional and helpful both in sales and after-sales service. Dave was a personification of this high standard of sales.

January 06, 2019

"A long day of great humor to drive a new vehicle home."

- Funny Man

An extremely professional dealership with an excellent receptionist! My wife and I felt that we were treated with honor and respect with no pressure whatsoever.

Jeremy Bertschi
January 04, 2019

"Fantastic!!!"

- Stephanie,123

Mr.Dave Bacorn, Is out sanding salesman!! He dose his job very well, covers all bases, friendly and kind and very pleasant! I enjoyed my experience very much! go see and ask for Dave!

December 31, 2018

"Crescent Ford "

- Janet

I have been doing business with Crescent Ford for over 8years. Their service department is top notch and their customer service is impeccable. I recently purchase a new car from this dealership. My car buying experience was exceptional. My salesman, Robert Smithers was knowledgeable, professional and very easy to work with. My previous experience and having Robert Smithers assisted me with my selection & guidance is the reason I purchased my new vehicle from Crescent Ford. After I made my selection the other staff that I interacted with during the sales transactions were amazing as well. Thank you, Crescent Ford ! ! ! Janet

Kim Cecil
December 22, 2018

"Very Helpful and friendly!"

- Sprigg1022

Robert Smithers was awesome! He was willing to work with us and keep us updated along the way! Not only was he helpful in finding the vehicle we needed but he also was very knowledgeable about the car itself and was able to explain everything we needed to know about the car! We were very grateful for his help!

December 17, 2018

"1st time at Crescent Ford"

- Marc207

I had a great experience over a used 2017 Fusion Hybrid I recently purchased. Hap and Robert were a pleasure to deal with. Robert Smithers handled the sale and is a fine gentleman. Smoothest car purchase I have ever made. Thanks!

November 28, 2018

"Sales,serve and body shop, all are fantastic. Low key and e"

- loveford

This is one of the best dealerships, i have ever worked with. Bought 2 cars this year and both experiences were awesome! Service and Body shop visits have also been superb. The entire team works well together in service of the customer.

Kim Cecil